1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

What are you doing?

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Lovearsenalcock, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

No ****, why the **** would they park in Moss Side then?

<doh>

Treble likes this.
  2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

They won't now ... I've advised them not to <doh> .... but if they are using HIAG's satNav there could park anywhere ffs .... might even leave the bus near United's ground .... in 'Old' Stratford.

3. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I get that you said this so you could post your hilarious anecdote, don't worry.

We can forget Moss Side is not remotely near the Wastelands.

<ok>

FosseFilberto likes this.
  4. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... you are of course correct <ok> .... went to Maine Road a few times in the Cup ... always got beat tbf <grr>

5. Libby

Libby 9-0

Sorry, late to this but have to echo this about DMT...wow!!

I know someone who made it, so it was 100% pure. Unbelievable stuff and needs to be treated with respect.

Doesn't matter who you are or what drugs you've taken, nothing can prepare you for what it does to you. Impossible to explain too, would be like trying to explain the difference between certain colours to a blind person.

I was lucky enouth to 'break through' and 'blast off' to somewhere incredible and indescribable with written words. Without doubt the best experience I've ever had with drugs. The spirit molecule indeed.

You're right that it changes your perspective, but **** me I'm glad I didn't have a bad one. Know someone who had a bad trip and was a shaking quivering mess for about 4 weeks after. Still not sure he's fully recovered and this was years ago.

The only way to sum it up really is... WOW!!

As you can see I could talk about dmt for hours and hours.

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It doesn't do it justice to call it a drug. It's more like a first class ticket onboard a psychoactive flight into the multiverse.

Libby likes this.
  7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Saw this in a tourist shop down here today. I thought @Hoddle Is A God might like to see it, so that he can call the old bill to complain that they've spelt 'Jail' wrong. :)

IMG_1476.JPG

Stan likes this.
  8. Libby

Libby 9-0

Yeah I thought about that after I posted.

Funny as well, as the guy I did it with who made/extracted it never charged anyone a penny, but refused to give it to anyone who wanted to try it 'to get ****ed up'. He only would give it to people who wanted the full experience, rather than to just get messy.

He's a very spiritual guy too, when I did we were in candle light/incense with some soft meditation music on, which I have no doubt enhanced the experience for me.

It just changes your perspective so much.

Sounds crazy (well will to most, not you and sky), but the morning after I decided to take the hour long walk to work rather than get the bus and just enjoyed taking my surroundings in, and felt like I noticed things on the route that despite seeing thousands of times I had never noticed before. Mainly natural things tbh.

Unbelievable stuff. Strange though, because of how powerful it is, part of me would reccomend everyone trying it, but other parts of me wouldn't tell people to <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I hear you fella <wizard>

Same with the person who introduced me to it, no money exchanging hands. It's not really in that strata of 'drug dealing'. He was a very spiritual bloke and a good friend of mine (he died in a skiiing accident 3 years ago). Our friendship was always about mutual respect, exchange of knowledge and new foods, plants, experiences etc that we'd discovered. DMT certainly isn't a recreational drug and people who just want to 'get high' should stick to pharms and coke etc.

I read a fair bit about DMT and Ayahuasca and went to lectures that Terrance McKenna was giving when he was in the UK. (Google him if you've not come across him before) There was a school of thought within Ayahuasca and DMT cultures that the Shaman were actually entering the realm of eschatology in that psychedelic state, where the ego having melted away, gave you insight into the 'fabric' of life, death and consciousness. A DMT 'trip' is a bit like dying and being reborn, you simply cannot go back once you have seen/felt/understood what goes on in that space.

One of the things that has always struck me about psychedelics, LSD, DMT and even good cannabis, is that is completely deconstructs the man made descriptions of reality that we all accept as 'real' and tend to fall into accepting, and shows you the nature of reality as it really is, laid bare, in all it's beautiful fractal glory. Mathemeticians would call it seeing pure maths, religious people would call it bearing witness to god, etc .... For me it was being embedded in the nature of everything, seeing it, feeling it, manipulating it and understanding my place within it.

Deleted and Libby like this.
  10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Also agree, that psychedelics give you a profound appreciation of the natural world. By that I mean the very aspect of existence, how everything on this planet, the natural world, human beings, plants, animals, the planet itself has somehow come to be there. The staggeringly precise conditions for it all to come into existence, and to be a part of that greater whole, gives you a real sense of appreciation for the beauty of it all.

Libby likes this.

11. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

High as a kite and bouncing about to some northeast chav music :emoticon-0176-smoke:emoticon-0169-dance

Libby likes this.
  12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh>

13. Libby

Libby 9-0

****ing hell mate we could discuss this for hours <yikes><laugh>

I have, of course, heard and read a fair bit on McKenna and I bet his lectures were interesting.

As for my mate, like I say he's very spiritual and he was certainly of belief that it can be used to travel to different realms and communicate with 'entities'. I probably wouldn't go that far myself but find the thought interesting nonetheless.

Don't wanna keep going (as won't stop ;) ) but 2 more things I'd like to pick from that post.

The first is your ego. I honestly feel this can be some peoples biggest barrier to 'breaking through' and the cause of most bad trips.

You almost have to 'submit' yourself to it, as those first 15/20 seconds where your mind is racing at a million miles a second and every emotion is hitting you at once is your ego trying to fight it imo. You need to 'let go' so you can go with it and break through.

The other thing is the 'dying and being reborn' comment. Think that's a brilliant way of describing it tbh.

As you will know, DMT is found in most living things on the planet. In the human brain, no one knows for sure but many believe it is the part of the brain to do with dreaming, and also the last chemical released when someone dies.

If that's true I can see where the 'life flashing before eyes' comes from and if it really is the last chemical released I find that ****ing fascinating tbh.

Okay I rambled a bit <laugh>, but very rare to come across others who have experienced it, and never thought I'd have a discussion about it on not606 <cheers>

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    PINKIE likes this.
  14. Libby

Libby 9-0

Agree 100% mate, natural things can bring you in touch with nature. Apparently the best place to do DMT is near water, though sadly I never tried that myself.

PINKIE likes this.
  15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I live in Cornwall (I grew up in London) One of the most amazing times I smoked DMT was sitting on a grassy bluff on a low cliff just above a secluded beach here. I remember seeing the Sun being broken down into its molecular spectrum of light and hearing the wavelength of each colour (synesthesia). It's a difficult thing to explain 'hearing' the note of the sun, but you will understand seeing as you have taken DMT. I also remember understanding that the water in the ocean was alive, pulsing with energy, as it was made of the same 'stuff' as me. I guess that makes sense as we are 80% water. But actually seeing it as a living entity, as a part of you and the whole, is a revelation.

I don't know about you, but whenever I have taken psychedelics, the strangest things actually happen, not just because I'm tripping. That evening, I was with some friends and after we'd smoked the DMT, we walked back up the path to a field which was full of camper vans and a big old yellow US school bus painted up with psychedelic colours. It turns out that it was the original bus from Ken Kesey's trip across the US in the 60's, 'Further'. where they handed out LSD and picked up psychonauts along the way. Ken Kesey was there, I got to meet him, shake hands, have a chat and draw on his bus. They were there as part of a re-enactment of their trip at a local theatre set in the cliffs down here.

That evening I was given some liquid acid from a batch that was made in the 60's and had been saved for the anniversary of their trip, there was a party on the beach with a kickin' sound system and to top it off, there was a phrosphoresent algae bloom in the water, which meant that the water was glowing with a luminous bloom. You could put your hand in the water and literally make a sparkling glow of flashing lights. For me that was it, I was stripped of naked and in the sea up to my chest playing with this luminous light. Being on acid, just made it even more intense !

Libby likes this.
  16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I hear all of that fella <ok>

So just to pick out one point, yes I'm equally fascinated that DMT occurs naturally within many plants and within the brain. And is the last chemical released at the point of death, which kind of makes sense as death is the ultimate 'letting go' of the ego.

For me, as staggering as DMT is on the senses, it actually all feels very familiar, as it's simply a very natural part of our consciousness and I believe, a place that we all inhabit when we strip away our ego, gender, race, culture, preconceptions, expectations etc.

The closest thing I can compare all of that to, is seeing my daughter being born. A new being and consciousness, manifest into reality, completely without any construct of time and place. She could have been being born in outer mongolia in the 3rd century, it wouldn't have mattered, the essence was the same.

Anway, good to speak with somebody else who knows that space <cheers>

Libby likes this.
  17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Okay, so I have to mention something about this too <laugh>

You are absolutely spot on with your assessment about this process of letting the ego go. And I think this is a big metaphor for how well people deal with life in general. The psychedelic experience requires you to be able to 'let go' if you really want to immerse yourself in the space without freaking out.

One of the early conclusions I came to about Acid, was that it completely deconstructs your notion of what you think it real and absolute. Even about the very fabric of what you call 'me'. For some people that is a terrifying experience, because they have defined themselves according to some construct that they believe 'should' be the norm.

I used to revel in watching 'hard men' dissolve when I gave them acid, having a few hours of wrestling with themselves, to then plateau out and begin to find themselves <ok>

I don't know about you, but within the psychedelic experience, I found that there is a brilliant humour at the ridiculousness of everything we call 'real'. When you discover that, it's as funny as ****, because you are literally empowered to understand the nature of reality as it is really presented. I think Terrence McKenna used to refer to it as the 'cosmic giggle' :)

Libby likes this.
  18. Deleted #

DMT - Mushrooms - Weed

I only like to take natural highs, anything that has been mixed with something doesn't interest me.

PINKIE likes this.
  19. Deleted #

Now knocking up a sausage and egg sandwich, with brown sauce, obviously. This is being washed down with a cup of coffee.

Then off for an early morning jog with the dog.

I feel like I'm on ****ing wizz :emoticon-0126-nerd:

20. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Sunday is footy day.

Currently watching Boro v W Ham.

Andy Carroll playing very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.