1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where is everyone next season?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Shinycitylad7, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

I know there are quite a few who sit in the Williams here and with the new stand up others might have changed so just wondered where we all were? I took this season off and only went to about 10 home games as I didn't want to sit in the Williams, I hated the Atyeo when I was in there for a season and not that fussed on the Dolman seeing as it was being ****ed about with throughout the year. Anyway I got my Season ticket again back and I'll be watching from the South Stand next season! Just wondered if anyone else is going in there?

2. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

I bought a 10 year debenture seat and currently sit in the Williams (Premier seating) - I believe about 30 people bought these (this was done when we bottom of League 1 under Tinman so not a bunch of glory hunters!)

Next season is the final year of my debenture - eventually the club has told me that next season I will be in the new stand (apparently we will be with the visiting directors). I have to say that the club have had to be dragged kicking and screaming to do this, and it's left a bit of a sour taste. In the end they have had to comply with their contractual obligation.

All they are interested in now is Bristol Sport and things like the Lansdown Club - this is £3,800 per season and covers Rugby as well. I live 60 miles away so am only ever going to go to football matches (and in my view the cost is 3 or 4 times more than I'm prepared to pay). When the ground is complete they are going to need to fill it - surely they should be looking at packages to suit all??

As most of you will know on this Board I'm a fairly reasonable person, but I am really upset over all of this and it's taken the gloss of the last few weeks of the season.

banksyisourhero likes this.
  3. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

Williams E - Dolman A next season.

4. gdknac

gdknac Well-Known Member

We had membership last year as we cant always get to evening games. In the end, only missed 5 home games travelling from Exmouth each time.

Membership worked well, it helped to get good Wembley seats, £5 off each home game once it was introduced and a free hoodie. However, fearful that we might find all games sold out next season, have gone for season tickets again-

Unless I wanted to watch the games through a goal net, the South Stand was by the time we got them pretty much full, so have got tickets in the Atyeo. I am told that its unreserved seating too .

5. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I wanted one in the south stand but they all sold out by the time i managed to buy mine, but bought two in the dolman stand block 32 in the first row ;)

6. BCFCDOTCOMDUDE

7. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

2x adults and 2x kids Dolman wings by south stand.. too near the front of my liking though.

Been looking at hospitality myself but apparently all sold out??

8. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

They really do get this wrong sometimes, I have been down there on several occasions this season and you can get 1 member of staff so helpful and just really good customer service and then the next time another member of staff is like they're doing you a favour by selling you a ticket (or whatever). Bristol sport really need to look at this!

With regard your situation, I would feel in your shoes "oh yea, had my 10 years worth of money, I'm irrelevant now" but they weren't saying that trying to sell debentures all those years ago when they weren't so sought after. you were a top customer then, its an utter lack of respect.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    smhbcfc likes this.
  9. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Dolman E

10. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

Dolman C again

11. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Exactly how I feel about it

12. Redandy

Redandy Active Member

still in dolman C

13. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Dolman B and whatever it is in the number format now

14. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Dolman A or whatever it is called now.

15. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Dolman A as normal back to our normal seats,,bloody ridiculous moving us,nothing hss been done in Dolman A all season,will be tasty with the away fans just across the way,should be a cracking atmosphere bring it on

16. tiger-emyrs-wolf

tiger-emyrs-wolf Well-Known Member

south stand on the left hand side as you look out

17. cidered abroad

cidered abroad Well-Known Member

S22 dual ST for City and Bris.

18. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

As far as I was aware it was because there was reduced emergency exits, so they had to run the capacity of the stand down a bit. The only bit that confused me was why A block and not the other end where there was no exit? But it's done now so you can be happy again.

19. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

wherever I can get a ticket for, most of the games I can get down for are last minute so I think next seasons going to be difficult.