1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Who do you want to see relegated from the Prem?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BluefromBridgend, Apr 19, 2017.

1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

i don't miss anything dude, let alone some team from England............saying that I do miss proper chicken in a Chinese take away chicken curry.....this reformed stuff is like eating wall paper paste these days

2. aberdude

I see your living away dude.........a quick question if I may................whats the weed scene like where you live dude is it freely available if I went there on holiday.......I didn't get any when I went 2 menorca last year which was a shame because I only took a little bit out with me(small bum hole lol) and seeing everyone else enjoy themselves grates on me <laugh>

3. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

You need to go to Laos or Cambodia Aber, it's grown on the banks of the Mekong. ;)

4. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Problem with teams like West Ham & Newcastle coming down is that they keep the bulk of their PL squad and have tons of money to throw at adding to the squads making an instant return inevitable.

Teams however like Villa & Norwich though had poor squads in the first place and don't have the financial muscle as the aforementioned 2 clubs.

I can't see Boro or Sunderland bouncing straight back. swansea & Hull likewise if they drop.

DaiJones likes this.
  5. aberdude

that sounds right up my banking dude.....but I do like my hands though taff......be no good me having my hands cut off and needing 2 roll a big fat doobie....saying that I could be the new dennis hopper if I take a bin camera with me

taffthefish likes this.
  6. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Taking 6 points off you shower will put a spring in the Jack step for sure next season!..................<laugh>

7. aberdude

ive seen the spring in jacks steps before dude.......trouble is it wasn't a step it was a mumbles mile sprint from us Cardiff lads <laugh>

6points in a derby? laws of average says that it could happen one day <ok>.........but stats will say its never been done before though.............with saying that, you boys were 2good for us in the prem, hence the fact you only got the three points <laugh>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. aberdude

never beat the jacks
    never beat the jacks
    so lets not deal with
    lets not deal with
    lets not deal with facts <laugh>

9. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

<laugh> The best reply ever ....well done..<laugh>

10. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

.... He's not wrong. Hull would definitely be the harder team to play. I'm dreading playing them. Anything can happen in a derby and especially the SW derby and who doesn't love a SW derby? Hull are a bit of a bogey team for us.

swanseaandproud likes this.