1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Why do we have to wait so long?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Greenarmyjoe, May 11, 2011.

1. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Why is it that we have to wait until 14th June for the new owner to be announced?
    The rumours are its the Irish bid and a cinema chain?
    Has any one got any information, as Ridsdale as met up with them today it appears.
    What will Ridsdale's role be next season? <ok>

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The Football Economy.com website is were I got my info to post my thread..." Irish Bidder ".

I assume because of their other involvements at present they want to keep a low profile and do their Home Park home work,Development of the site is whats attracted them in the first place.

Brendan Guilfoyle is a shrewd bunny in football administration, and obviously sees more potential in their bid than the fans preferred James Brent bid offered. Guilfoyle can only consider the best financial gain for PAFC,so sentiment and what seems to fit best and be liked by the fans is not always top of the agenda.

Its a good sign that they are prepared to talk to Peter Ridsdale, who personally I feel came in just in time to halt and wake up our out of control Directors (accountants and all).

Only time will tell,but in the meanwhile Ridsdale needs approval from our possible new owners to get on with the job of running a football club.