1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will be great to see Wolves where they belong

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by exiledinfife, Apr 12, 2012.

1. exiledinfife

exiledinfife New Member

>> Blackpool fan here. At least Wolves will be where they belong and not in the same league as WBA and Aston Villa. What really stuck in my gullet last season was so called Wolves fans bleating on and on via BBC 606 after we had a bad day at the office and lost 4-0 at Molineux. OMG anyone would have thought Wolves had won the Champions league or somat. The unadulterated arrogance was unbelieveable. All my prayers have come true. And the fact you are going to finish bottom of the pile makes it all the sweeter. Welcome to the championship where you actually belong.

2. sa1nts

sa1nts Active Member

Exile, don't hold back mate..........

<laugh>

3. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Lol exciled.

You have just done exactly the same as the Wolves fans who you are moaning about.

Well done.

4. exiledinfife

exiledinfife New Member

No I won't hold back. Watching Wolves demise makes up for our crappy season

5. exiledinfife

exiledinfife New Member

Eh ??? Try reading what I wrote again. if you get stuck just let me know lol.

6. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Erm...

I think you may need some sort of professional help. A year on from reading a few fans comments on football forum, you are still bitter and twisted about it.

Well done in proving to all members here that virtually everything you post is going to be no better than the same people you originally had a go at in the first post here.

And if you can't actually understand what i mean this time then i will spell it out for you "YOU SPEAK CRAP, SO NO ONE WILL LISTEN".

Also you mention a "bad day at the office", you actually went down LAST season so like us this season I expect you had more than ONE bad day in the office.

PS

Just because i think you are a jerk, i still like Blackpool and their manager because i understand that every club has its idiot fans.

7. exiledinfife

exiledinfife New Member

>> Professional help ?? That's a bit rich coming from you. Anyway I've said my piece and I'm ending the thread here. Enjoy yourselves next season lol.

8. MagAloof

MagAloof Member

Well said Hedgeworth. It's sad to see teams with big histories being relegated. I know that history doesn't entitle you to anything but it still makes you "feel" for the true fans. It was the same when Leeds and Notts Forest slid away.
    But that's football as they say, best of luck for next Season.

9. exiledinfife

exiledinfife New Member

Just in case you thought / hoped I'd gone away here's my own championship predicitions for the season. Feel free to trash it and send your own. My original gripe wasn't actually with Wolves as a club but with the attitude of many of their fans. Anyway let's look forward to the new season.

1 Cardiff
    2 Bolton
    3 Wolves
    4 Nottingham Forest
    5 Burnley
    6 Blackburn
    7 Sheffield Weds
    8 Bristol City
    9 Blackpool
    10 Leeds Utd
    11 Leicester
    12 Middlesborough
    13 Crystal Palace
    14 Millwall
    15 Barnsley
    16 Birmingham
    17 Derby
    18 Charlton
    19 Brighton
    20 Huddersfield
    21 Ipswich
    22 Peterborough
    23 Watford
    24 Hull
    If you think I'm miles out send me yours

10. Steve Bull

Steve Bull New Member

Small club mentality, concerntrating on other clubs more then there own. Albion still do it now even though they're flying!

11. hawkmoonfy2

hawkmoonfy2 Well-Known Member

With two exceptions you were miles out not that as a Bristol City Fan or probably any Wolves fans wouldn't wish that your predictions were nearer the mark than they were.