1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Winning whilst playing poorly!!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Easy Tiger, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Active Member

Is that not a good sign? I am slowly starting to get a funny feeling this season will be a suprise for the positive!

This current squad is better than last promotion side and with NPs eye for a good signing why not give the Premiership another crack?

Do not understand these people who say they would rather wait for 1 more season??

2. TigerFace

TigerFace Member

I dont think its a case of they would rather wait, I think its more they feel we would benifit more from another year to consolidate.

3. e18

e18 Member

We have our good moments but they are not consistent. However the team has not all been together for that long. Our success it appears is been built on a very good defence. Teams that play poorly yet win are the ones with consistently strong defences which enable the 1 nil wins.

We definitely have a chance. If we can lose no more that 2 more games and turn a higher % of wins over instead of draws we should just about make it.

4. Saigont

Saigont New Member

At the beginning of the season there seemed to be a strong contingent of posters concerned that as the club was in a generally shaky state, promotion could actually acerbate many of the problems. There was also a contingent who thought then, and I guess still believe the Championship was better for them. :emoticon-0108-speec:emoticon-0108-speec

With the Allum money, general stabilization, and the prevailing of sensible heads within the club, I guess many concerns relating to the negatives of promotion have been somewhat laid aside (if not put behind them) turning many to the more general view that; the clubs qualification for the Premiership would be a huge positive for the club and supporters.