1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Yann M'Vila

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Utterly next level.

Tackler who can carry the ball and pass, not a goals order but see runs and finds passes.

Rey athletic lad as well, this and Fer changes everything for me, given the quality we are already seeing from Lens.

2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

ive seen the light now we have a Dutch maestro as manager and the good signings want to come, ill repeat that ****er WANT TO COME. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

First 4 games are massive, all winnable, if we get off to a good start maybe we can push on a bit this season.

4. Hairyhaggis

Hairyhaggis Well-Known Member

If we get 4 wins, or 3 wins and a draw, i will wet myself. Best start since... forever? Hopefully we dont leave it till October to get our first win like seasons past....

ROBOJOHN and Lostinvegas like this.
  5. Sam_Fring

Sam_Fring Well-Known Member

I had a cheeky pearl diver on us to win our 1st 3 this morning! Nick a tight win at Leicester and we are off!

Lostinvegas likes this.
  6. 13thtop

13thtop Active Member

Anybody working this out, apparently star reporting loan deal with 6 million buy arrangement, who rudey owns him, what's craic please

48 hours ???

7. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Some old stats

8. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

I would have this bloke like a shot, especially alongside Catts and not his replacement.
    Could be a great midfield pairing.

And if we have trouble with the Russian Mafia I can arrange for "Killa from the Villa" to be his bodyguard so he feels at home with us. <rofl>

marcusblackcat likes this.
  9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

This kid really does seem like he's turned into all sorts of **** now. This deal smells exactly like the Ben Arfa to Hull deal and the Gaston deal I guess, he seems to have completely lost the plot. What seems like an exciting move may turn out to be a nightmare signing. Yeah, he's just a loan but after reading a bit about how his time has gone at Inter, I'd be keeping my distance.

Cattermole won't have anything to worry about, it seems the guy is incredibly unfit and has the work ethics of a Dewsbury Dole Rat.

There's obviously an opportunity for him to turn things around with another fresh start, but we see it too often nowadays where players just never seem to rediscover form.

10. Brian Storm

It's a loan, we,re protected, you're worrying more than us man Terry <laugh>

Mate, if this bloke was a good boy we wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance of getting him. They don't call Dick the Little General for nowt. If Dick can't sort him out then M'Villa's career is pretty much over and any chance of plying in the top leagues have gone. More on the line for the player than the Club no doubt about that.

11. grandpops

grandpops Well-Known Member

True enough Terry, there`s no shortage of them and that`s a fact.

Might be very good business though. If it works out, brilliant. If it doesn`t it`s a very small investment.

12. Tel (they/them)

I'm not worrying, I just used to really like the guy, he was one of France's top prospects, I watch a lot of Ligue 1, just disappointed in him, like a school teacher would be if his great pupil went on to be a junkie <laugh>

Reading the lines and between the lines, (I hate Serie A so don't watch it) he seems ****ed. Junkie bastard.

13. Brian Storm

<laugh>

Dispicable_Tel likes this.
  14. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Can someone just let me know what he's done to be labelled a bit of an idiot. I must have missed it.

15. Tel (they/them)

Just google it mate, there's plenty of info out there about his time at Inter/Rubin.

16. Brian Storm

He trashed his rented house. Had a few arrests here and there(questioned about an underage prostitute and also an assault) but cleared of everything, few training ground bust ups. It's his fitness levels, workrate and commitment which is more of an issue for me.

17. grandpops

grandpops Well-Known Member

The general consensus seems to be that he was a very good player gone off the rails.

DA has thrown him a lifeline. He can either grab it with both hands or flush himself down the bog. Up to him.

If he turns himself around we have a big improvement with a potentially big profit. If he doesn`t, the cost to us is negligible.

High gain win, low cost loss. Can`t see much problem with that.

18. Tel (they/them)

Didn't bother turning up for training with Rubin Kazan according to their owner.

19. Brian Storm

Yep, low risk to us, last chance saloon for him.

20. Brian Storm

Yep, he was in France liking the Sunderland links on Twitter <laugh>

Let's not give Kazan too much credit here, Football in that part of the world is corrupt and in complete mess, in between the racism and player extortion and corrupt betting rings there's the boarder conflicts with the Ukraine. Is it any wonder players a jumping ship and lacking effort left right and centre? Lens stated publicly that he feared for his familly's safety. Not defending Yann, but somebody who's already a temperamental 'bad boy' is guaranteed to go mental over there.

Nads likes this.