1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You will beat us Friday night

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Red Robin, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Redruth

Redruth Well-Known Member

listened to the commentary on BBC radio Bristol, then the phone in after. not many actually asking for the manager to be sacked !

2. fieldmarshall

fieldmarshall Well-Known Member

We did our best to draw after Berra knocked Bart over and gave City a tap in for 1 - 1, apart from that the first half was completely different from Boxing Day, we played the game at a consistently high tempo, kept the ball mainly on the floor, and deservedly took the lead with some enjoyable football.
    The second half we started to slip back into our bad old ways and City equalised and looked like they could go on and win it, but we got back on top and the subs worked really well which led to Pitmans winner. All in all I have to say I enjoyed the game and Kenlock was brilliant, we seemed to get back to the style of attacking play we had early on in the season for instance the Budgies game. I don't know whether this is a turn of the corner but everyone got involved for the first time for a long time and even Ward who has had a poor season wanted the ball and used it well, and I just have to mention the SBR Lower fans who backed the team right from the off, well done.

3. whitestallionblue73

whitestallionblue73 Active Member

Every time I miss the date Ipswich are having a fixture, they win!:emoticon-0126-nerd: Maybe for 2017, will try to blank out most Saturdays to help the Boys!<cool>

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.