1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your Kevin Ball, interviewed by Sunderland site

Discussion in 'Birmingham City' started by kingshirker, Aug 26, 2014.

1. kingshirker

kingshirker Member

I thought a few Bluenoses might be interested to hear from Kevin Ball, of Joy and Sorrows fame. He previews the match (but doesn't predict the result), gives us his take on events at St Andrews and recalls highs and lows of supporting Birmingham. But he still needs to change his name; there can be only be one Kevin Ball ... http://salutsunderland.com/2014/08/birmingham-city-vs-safc-who-are-you-return-of-their-kevin-ball/

Sample:

" ... not all Blues fans will agree, but this is MY feelings on it. CY gave us our best ever finish in the PL, we set a new record for the number of games without conceding, number of games unbeaten in the top flight and of course Feb 2011 our first major trophy in 236 years (ish!). Without his investment that simply wouldn’t have happened for the manager and players to produce. Certain section of fans sing that we don’t care about Carson because he don’t care about us, I don’t agree with that. However he has been convicted and therefore should quite rightly have nothing else to do with the club."