1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zubar stays, Daley and Soukouna sign.

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by homepark_hobo, Jul 19, 2011.

1. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

I went to Dublin in April with Aer Lingus, much better than Ryanair. I didn't have to pull out a pound to use the facilities. ;)

2. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind except for the rugby scrum on boarding Ryanair. It doesn't matter how early you turn up for your priority pass, it's still first come first serve for getting on.

Then, because they charge to put a bag in the hold, people get on with grand pianos, divan beds they got cheap in Dublin, lawnmowers, you name it. So your bag ends up 12 rows behind you and when you get off, you have to battle your way back to it through the throng getting off.

If it was a cattle truck, they'd be prosecuted.

3. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

:emoticon-0140-rofl: True.

Easyjet are the worst I have ever used. Everytime I went with them there was either a delay or some other stupid error.

Once I was charged to bring my luggage back as they did not add the check-in of my suitcase to the return flight. Despite me showing the booking itinery which stated that they had err'ed I was told to pay or not have my luggage on the plane.

Did they really think I intentionally took my suitcase abroad to dump it somewhere at the end of my holiday? Idiots.