1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

10,000 play off semi final/5,000 play off final

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by SAFC4ever, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Porterfield73

Porterfield73 Well-Known Member

crowded trains, crowded tube, pubs with restrictions, variants cropping up around london, possible testing before entry, social distancing in stadium, i think i'll be staying away this year, big telly and big pile of cans for me.

2. SAFC4ever

SAFC4ever Active Member

I will drive down and stay over, not looking forward to possible testing before entry, would have to stay indoors days before. If I can be sat in the pre-season assigned bubbles I would be satisfied, would be **** otherwise. You a season ticket holder for this current season?

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  3. Porterfield73

Porterfield73 Well-Known Member

I will be marra, if we get back to normal. I never do the D/D automatic renewal, I always just pay up front for SC every season, but I'm not getting it until we know how the Covid measures are going to affect games. I want to be able to go to the boozers beforehand and after, and sit without any silly restrictions in the stadium. If thats not happening I won't be there. Its my one day off a week, I will do summat else if I cant go to the game.

Makemstine Roger and SAFC4ever like this.
  4. SAFC4ever

SAFC4ever Active Member

I feel the same but I’m seeing so many advertisements of music festivals in July and August, rave nights at nightclubs from 21st June .... surely we will be back at the match as normal in August. If not people will ask questions and wonder if there is something else going on as well as a virus.

5. Wackyjacky

Wackyjacky Well-Known Member

Not sure there's any fair way tbh. I've got over 100 loyalty points so would be pissed off if I didn't get one that way, and I've had a season ticket since 1987 but didn't renew this season because I thought it was handled badly. So if I missed out because my previous years didn't count with not renewing I'd be pissed off that way anarl. So many different scenarios for different people but they need to look at it very carefully.

The Professor likes this.
  6. Jack Ford

Jack Ford Well-Known Member

Ive had season ticket since '88 but if its all done on how long you've been a season ticket holder and Im lucky enough to be allocated a ticket, no way I'll be bothering if crowds are limited to 10,000 at Wemberley. **** that for a game of soldiers. I'll watch it at home. Like Ive probably said before, same if crowd restrictions apply at SOL even though Ive renewed.

7. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

I won't go back to wembley 1990 frigging coach broke down on the way back as well that was enough for me untill we have a team that can win there anyhow.

8. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

Agreed. I wish I hadn't stopped mine now, but couldn't bring myself to pay those Oxford Charlatans a single penny more