1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A message to the Saudi haters

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 16, 2020.

1. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

Oh, I agree. It is a price worth paying

2. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

If they performed a public beheading of Mike Ashley would you support this and/or watch and/or masturbate?

3. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

All three.

4. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

We are all stuck in our capitalist bubble to normally care about what the Saudi's get up to. I have done work where our product ended up in Saudi Arabia. Did I make a stand and refuse to do my job? No, I'd get the sack. If a Saudi prince accused of murder was so impressed with my work he transferred £1 million into my bank account as a thank you, would I give him it back? Would I ****! The problem people are having with them taking over Newcastle is the fact that its so high profile, 'its football ffs', jealousy etc etc. I suppose it depends how far a person is ready to be hypocritical. I would be happy for their money to get pumped into my personal bank account, but if they took over Sunderland it would make me feel more than a little uneasy, I would prefer them not to, but I would just have to accept it.
    Ideally I wouldnt want a suspected murderer owning my football club, but I certainly wouldnt be protesting about it. Like most people that makes me a victim of my capitalist bubble. Pull the ladder up and sod the rest!

Ghostinthehouse and haslam like this.