1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A new career for Reidy?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by akagreengull2, Jun 6, 2011.

1. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

Very impressed with Peter Reid on Saturday with his role as a studio guest on I.T.V.'s coverage of the England game.Comes across well,gave good analysis and had charisma, clearly looked disappointed at the usual England lacklustre performance.Much better than the likes of Alan Hanson or Alan Shearer,lets hope we see more of him on the box.Always something to fall back on if he gets p......ed off at Home Park,guy must have the patience of a saint (Peter).

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not a new career aka he has been doing the TV thing for some time on and off. Lets face it though, anyone would be more entertaining than Shearer and Hanson. Never mentioned Argyle once. We could do with a bit of publicity. I suspect he doesn't really need a job either on TV or at Argyle either finance wise. Nice to see a fairly high profile Manager for Argyle though. And the match was pants I agree.

3. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

100% aka. The man is a saint. He is a very clever man who knows his stuff. I just hope he does not get too much TV time as it only alerts others how good he is. Just hope he can stay under the radar for the forthcoming season.

Come On You Greeeeeenssssss.

4. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

I am not usually into hero worship,but I do believe we are very lucky to have the man at the club,as a fan he exudes confidence and ability to me,and I still have my strong gut feeling that he can bring success to the club.

5. Masseyferguson

When we first appointed him I have to say it was the best thing that has happened to our club for along time. I only hope he can be given the right tools then success will surely follow. This is going to be a tough season and with Reidy at the helm it can only be a good thing. Once the new owners are in place I am positive he will attract some talent down to HP to get us back where we belong.

Green Arrrrrrmmmmyyyyy.

6. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

As always we will see,but he is only human,just worried he will get messed around too much by new owners or not supported enough by the board (whoever they are).IN REID WE TRUST.

7. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

aka, messyfungalbottom is none other than the haemeroid known as stellathunderpants. I say haemeroid because he lives in ****, talks **** is mildly irritating but not if ignored. Bless her though she does try.

8. Masseyferguson

I am staying optimistic and positive that we will be back. I will never turn my back on Argyle and would love a season where we are winning most weekends rather than what I have been endurring.

Would love Reidy to pop into my Bar for a pint one day. I bet he's a Cider man.

9. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

You work in the Duke massey eh?

10. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Fingers crossed he stays but eitherway will always be a legend for me for his time at Home Park. Hope he does stick around as would like to see what he can pull together for the coming season.

11. Masseyferguson

Thats right hobo. Do you know it?

Greenarrrrmyyyyyy

12. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

LOL. I frequent there most saturdays. Friends of mine live down Keaton Road.

13. Masseyferguson

Small world Hobo. Dave is a great guy to work for. We go back along way.

14. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Is That you steel back as a Tractor