1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Accrued match day points etc

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by springtiger, Jun 1, 2021.

1. springtiger

springtiger Well-Known Member

Hi anyone know how the loyalty points work I believe some are only valid til late this month. I can’t find any website details on what I’ve earnt so far and how to retrieve them .
    To be honest it’s my own fault not paid too much attention but if there’s something cheap or free I’m there!! Rang the club but seemed to get an answerphone from someone working for Hulltigers whoever they are ?
    cheers

2. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

You need to go to the Tiger Leisure website and register, then link your membership to your account. You’ll have a pretty penny in there if you never touched the points, over £100 worth.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  3. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

£100 gets you a signed photo of Ehab

4. Howdentiger2

Howdentiger2 Well-Known Member

I think they are valid for longer then this month now as well.

nbetiger and AlRawdah like this.
  5. tigers1970

tigers1970 Well-Known Member

How long? As I've got about £280 worth!!!! **** knows what I'm gunna do with them!!!!

6. Howdentiger2

Of the top of my head I can't remember, but I seem to have the idea in my head that the points can be used next season in the stadium or for hospitality stuff etc... I may be talking rubbish though, I just seen to remember an announcement about it

Newlandcasual2 likes this.
  7. philhul

philhul Well-Known Member

Valid until June 2022 I believe

8. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

9. springtiger

springtiger Well-Known Member

10. Howdentiger2

You've just had a link posted that shows them reminding you... What more do you want?

11. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

Reading between the lines, and st's post (#9), I suspect he doesn't want to hear stupid comments from the likes of yourself. Gives you pleasure does it?

12. Howdentiger2

Yes mine was the stupid comment wasn't it.... Not the one from someone complaining the club doesn't remind them something whilst replying to a link to the official website reminding him exactly what he's saying they don't remind him about!

SydneyTiger14 likes this.
  13. tigerscanada

Yep, a stupidly unnecessary comment. st acknowledged he should in future read the small print.

In your post (#6) you "Vaguely remember (in fact you even suggest/admit you may be talking rubbish!) a reminder. OLM then posted the reminder (hence st's acknowledgement).

Why was your subsequent barb needed, unless you were attempting to belittle someone I wonder?

14. Howdentiger2

Not belittling anyone at all, just pointing out that the club had reminded us all when he was saying he felt like that hadn't...

Talking of "subsequent barb" ... Was theres needed after they had just been given a link showing the club had in fact reminded people? Or where they just trying to get another pointless dig in at the club? ( But I suppose that's ok because it's flavour of the month on here ).

15. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

There is a difference between freely available on the internet if you go looking for it and being reminded.

16. Howdentiger2

The club has put it on there official website.... If people CBA to find the info, that's their issue not the club's

People really are clutching at straws if this is something they are going to have a dig at the club for

Ric Glasgow likes this.
  17. tigerscanada

If you "...vaguely remembered, perhaps st hadn't even seen the announcement/reminder through the available media. Looks like he said that to me. My assumption then was he was suggesting a "wider" broadcast might have been useful.
    Even your subsequent suggestion was probably helpful. Your eventual response directly to him in my mind was somewhat insulting.
    I obviously can't speak for st. It's my opinion.
    There's a lot of this crap happening on on this forum recently.

Walter Sobchak likes this.
  18. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

So first of all the Allams have history of not treating their customers / fans right. Some people have hit hard times due to covid, the income of the club has also being negatively impacted. The ones who have accrued the points are those who stuck by the club and kept up their membership payments and in return got the TV access to games worth a tenner and the shop points. It's the end of the season so an opportunity to clear the shop of all the old stuff or even promote the new seasons products. They claim to be smart business people but yet manage to miss so many easy hits.

19. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

How many foam hands can I get with 150 points?

dennisboothstash likes this.
  20. tigerscanada

I would disagree unless you can confirm the following.
    Q: Is it a prerequisite for everyone accruing these "reward points" to have access to the internet to read the rules/regs/fine print of the rules of the "contract'?
    Q: If not a YES to the above question, what other form of communication do the club's "Customer Service function" have to get info to their clients without internet access?

A solid business would cover all bases of communication by getting the appropriate data from their customers. Is that not the club's issue?