1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aldo's proxy Celic board

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by A.L.D.O 4.1, Dec 12, 2013.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Aye but blowing up ****s in pubs was a bit of a hint anaw Ducky <yikes>

2. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Happt knew year to all decent Celtic supportrs. enjoy it sevko fans your deadclub will die in 2014 and weedallas will not help yoo with his penalty decisons. remember yoo will not always play teems like judas iscariot fc whose masonic boss Jeffreys will lay down and die for his honeysuckled brethern.

PS Pud yoor a scumbag.

3. A.L.D.O 4.1

Calm doon son <cheers>

4. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

Succinct and accurate.

5. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Doo not presume to spake to me Zoltan. Yoo think you can say what you want on these boreds dont youu. Well u ar rong. I have taken legal advice about your post. Itz a well known fact on these boards that I am neether succint or accurate. As such youu will are being both bobbysanderous and liabelese. it will be interesting to sea if your hunger games provoke any reaction when you are sowing the mailbags gambol. it is no wonder that your club died with people like you and pud supporting it.

6. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Auldo Aspergatross is the best poster on thees boards. you may try and laff it off but my nephew Caoimhseach was one of the babies snatch.

7. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

You're getting too good at that. I worry for your sanity.

8. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I know Gambol I use the method, but it's gone too far.

I got into a fight last week in the pub with some bears when I started cheering Lewis MacLeods goal against Airdrie and started singing there's no a club like the Glasgow Sevco. I get out barely alive and grabbed a hack and it's Bobby De Niro prepping himself up for Taxi Driver 2. He's wearing the we are the people badge from the first film so I start fighting with him (I'm still in role obviously). I'm dead clubbing all over the place. Me and De Niro are knocking lumps oot of each other just next to the Sheriff court near the mosque. Fortunately Christian Bale comes past preparing for his role as me in his new movie. He kind of sorted us out and then me and Bobby had some laugh when I told him I used to have him as my avatar on here.

9. A.L.D.O 4.1

I remember that night . You were in Loudons and I came in and said 'here Mo have you called a hack cos Robert DeNiro's out there waiting ....talking Italian'

10. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I remember Aldo. I didn't believe you at the time because I heard a rumour that you were a shy boy and I remember thinking Aldo talking to Robert De Niro? Well that's really saying something.

11. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Banana-rammy.

12. A.L.D.O 4.1

Who'd have thunk it eh :grin:

13. A.L.D.O 4.1

Ah feel ye bro :1980_boogie_down:

14. A.L.D.O 4.1

We are all Neil Lennon (depending on results) ;)

15. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Auldaldo hour manager is subjected to abuse more thanany other human being since annfrank and jim spenser. how can neil win when we have wily Gollum an obvious mason as an official matchbox. deadsevclub cheated again and were helped by masonicjum and hunfemline.christopher bobbysands delias mith declan graham norton sutton was write to question them tenyeers ago, your deadclub is already over two billion in det and will soonbe in the spirit world they couldnt find a happy meduium.

16. A.L.D.O 4.1

ProxyHoops wee Lenny is taking a mauling from the Celic faithful after yesterdays debacle . Apparently he brought it all on himself . <rofl>

17. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

The real Lenny continues to stimulate debate on the real Celtic board regarding his management capabilities. Here on on the proxy board I'd like to reveal something we have been working on. It's the proxy Neil. He is no longer ginger. I felt it would cut out some of the hatred towards him.

please log in to view this image

He looks quite dashing like a young Gary Numan or something.:emoticon-0103-cool:

18. A.L.D.O 4.1

Ah wid :emoticon-0111-blush

19. A.L.D.O 4.1

You know sometimes I wish I was computer savvy so I too could do these intricate things . I mean that is just fantastic Mo and must have taken you ages .

Do you work for Pixar ?

20. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

<rofl>

Thanks Aldo it's nice to get a bit of credit sometimes. I do spends hours painstakingly agonising over my Art. People don't realise or appreciate how difficult it actually is.

You were close in your (True) detective work I work in fact for Studio Ghibli. Here is some of my original stuff featuring characters I created for "Spirited Away".

please log in to view this image

YOu can see that the central character originally was a ginger. Studio bosses objected to it and said people don't respond well to them. It's where I got the idea for our own proxy Neil. They didn't like the design for the other character they said it looked too much like Charlie Chaplin.