1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

All things in moderation

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by canary-dave, Jan 28, 2011.

1. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Firstly, thank you to all of you who voted for me, I promise to do my very best to keep everyone happy :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Let me say I am easy going with a very good sense of humour! I believe 'banter' has to be amusing to both sides - there sometimes has to be a bit of give and take, for instance, if, in a few weeks time, we visited 'The Binners' and they dished out a 4 - 1 thrashing to us, I think it's fair to say that we would have to endure an ear-bashing similar to the one we inflicted on them recently - but when banter becomes abusive and offensive, then it is no longer acceptable,and it will not be tolerated.

Language won't be too much of an issue, it's something most of us use at times, but let's not be silly about it! Once every now and then can emphasize a point, too much can show a lack of education - we all know when composing an essay, it gains more respect from having a variety of descriptive phraseology.

Finally, CanaryJ has kindly offered to assist me in this task. If you think something deserves our attention, don't hesitate to point it out to us. I'm sure we are all adult enough to 'police' our own comments, so neither I nor CanaryJ need to interfere - let's just be one big, happy family.

OTBC :emoticon-0150-hands

2. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

Really swearing is unnecessary, I'd like to think we could all get along without doing it. Surely you're drawing a line on the 'I' word Dave?

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Definitely a no no, but 'Binners' is acceptable, but probably best never mentioned:emoticon-0119-puke:

4. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll do a great job Dave.

Love what 'yellows' said about certain words already being masked, and that our rivals in North Lincs are now to be known as 'Spussythorpe':emoticon-0104-surpr

5. Canary f1

Canary f1 Member

Congrats Dave

6. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

As a prize for getting it - you get to be serenaded by Political canary singing Nelly Furtado.