1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League And the winner is...........

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by antipodean exile, May 23, 2022.

1. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

Well after all that I forgot that I hadn't filled in the last games so I win Dickhead of the year...congrats me

Devo had some interesting score predictions some by a wide margin which incidentally paid off with his last predict of Norwich 0 Spurs 5 being correct and as a result with him on 29 points and Wooperts on 24 this resulted in a tie of 305 apiece - well done gents.........

Are we to resume battle next season - lets go and have a cup of tea and a lie down and decide later - I will be on hols from late July to mid September so someone might have to take the helm for the early matches.

Thanks to both for taking part and I hope your summer is a toasty one...cheers <cheers><cracker>:emoticon-0103-cool:

2. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Thanks for all your hard work anti <ok> and also to you woops, for filling in when anti was unavailable.

I am now ruing all those times I forgot to post in time for the Friday games <laugh> <laugh>

3. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Cheers anti for your sterling work during the season, and congratulations devo for catching me up at the last fence. You hold the trophy for the next six months, and I will collect it from you in sunny Devon, and bring it back to the south island for the next six months !! <cheers>