1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic any Mxs out there

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I like it when Kiwi gets up...

...all of a sudden I get a string of ‘likes’ for the utter ****e I post.

2. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

...apart from this one.

UTRs and kiwiqpr like this.
  3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

There's a couple of likes before I go to bed
    Post away

likesforeveryone, UTRs and Uber_Hoop like this.
  4. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

5. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

WTF!!!

Presumably, it is now OK for me to use the ladies toilet, whenever and wherever I choose. When questioned I will claim it is my right to be whatever gender I want, when I want. In fact, I might want to be a 5 year old girl and pop into my local primary school for a ****!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON PEOPLE?#nomoralcompass

6. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

7. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

This is Alex Drummond. She's a 51-year-old psychotherapist and photographer from Cardiff.

Six years ago, Drummond started living as a woman and kept her awesome bushy beard. She also decided not to opt for hormones or surgery.

In this short video she discusses some of her reasons for not conforming to traditional ideas about gender. "I'm widening the bandwidth of how to be a woman," she says.
    upload_2018-3-20_10-45-4.png
    View this video on YouTube
    youtube.com / Via My Genderation / Fox Fisher / Lewis Hancox
    Drummond told BuzzFeed News about how she came to transition, the bullying she suffered as a child, and what happens when she walks down the street.
    Many trans women seek to feminise their appearance, but you've chosen a beard – why?
    Alex Drummond:
    I was aware that I was unlikely ever to pass as natal female, so what I wanted to do is to see if it was possible to create another space. I did it in a very radical way; I was testing new ground. I knew that simply shaving my beard and putting breasts on wasn't going to make me pass, and I used to work for an architect and he used to say, "When you're designing something you either make it very deliberately level or very deliberately off." So that was the philosophy.
    What I want to do is to widen the bandwidth of gender, to make it more possible for more people to come out as a transgender, to live authentic lives. If all you ever see is trans women who completely pass and are completely convincing as natal females, then those of us who just don't have that kind of luck won't have the confidence to come out.
    For the people who don't pass I can say "don't be afraid" because what I've discovered is you don't need to pass, what you need is to act authentically. And if a child sees me and thinks, "Bloody hell, so it's not as simple as pink or blue or football or ballet – there must be 101 possibilities in between," then maybe I can serve the greater good.

likesforeveryone likes this.
  8. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Most women look like that in Wales

9. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

likesforeveryone and Uber_Hoop like this.
  10. sheffordqpr

kiwiqpr likes this.

11. sheffordqpr

The last line sums this up!!! In the 70's this was hilarious. Nowadays it is accepted, by some!! Life imitating art!!

kiwiqpr, UTRs and durbar2003 like this.
  12. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

Well at least Swords kept his wedding tackle who doesn’t like the feel of leather and lace on one’s back bottom? the smell of Tweed mixed with a little bit of brut

Cross dressing ok but to go the whole hog is a mental condition. Very rarely have I not seen vanity as the driver.

I make sure that my time is never wasted on these people ... I do not like them

13. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

You seem to be obsessed. Seek help.

14. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

15. sheffordqpr

Thanks, but my moral compass is working exceptionally well. Perhaps it is you that needs help, either way, I couldn't care less what you think. I am as entitled to my opinion as this **** has to wear a ****ing dress, the ****.

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  16. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Watch those.splinters in your arse Sheff, too much fence sitting going on there....<laugh>

17. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Trans attacker is a thug, says feminist
    Lucy Bannerman
    April 14 2018, 12:01am, The Times

Tara Wolf bragged about beating up “radical feminists”TOM NICHOLSON/LNP
    A transgender activist was branded a “violent thug” yesterday after being found guilty of attacking a 60-year-old woman at a rally.
    Tara Wolf, 26, who was born male but identifies as female, punched Maria MacLachlan at Speakers’ Corner, in Hyde Park, last year after bragging on Facebook that she wanted “to f**k up some TERFS.”
    Transgender activists refer to women who disagree with them as “Terfs”, trans-exclusionary radical feminists. The protesters had clashed over the rights of transwomen to self-declare their legal gender.
    After the case, Ms MacLachlan said that she respected some transwomen but “Tara is of the far end of the spectrum”.
    Wolf admitted that before attending the rally she had written that Terfs were “no better than FASH [fascists]”.
    District Judge Kenneth Grant rejected Wolf’s claims that she had tried to grab Ms MacLachlan’s camera because she feared that she was going to “out” her online as transgender.
    Wolf said she believed that her victim wanted all trans-people to be exterminated. She was branded a “violent thug” by her victim, however. She was ordered to pay £430 in fines and costs after the judge said that the language of the transgender debate was “antagonistic to say the least”. The judge told Hendon magistrates’ court that Wolf was among a group protesting against the views of radical feminists.
    She said that Terfs wanted “to exterminate people” like her, the judge said. “That may have been an honestly held belief,” he added. “But it demonstrates the position of the views held by opposing members of the debate.”
    Wolf was fined £150 and told to pay a £30 victim surcharge and £250 prosecution costs. The judge also said, however, that Ms MacLachlan showed “bad grace” for failing to use her attacker’s preferred pronoun during the trial. Ms MacLachlan, speaking outside court, told of her disgust at being forced to address her attacker as a woman.
    “It was particularly offensive because he is a violent male,” she said. “I have no problem addressing some of my trans friends as ‘she’. I have made a few trans friends as a result of this incident who have been very supportive and I completely respect them.
    “They are not pretending to be women. He is a violent thug.”

18. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

before and after

likesforeveryone and Uber_Hoop like this.
  19. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

If I had a pound for every gender there was, I’d have 2 quid

20. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

boy or girl
    i dont know either

likesforeveryone, Uber_Hoop and UTRs like this.