1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DirtyLeeds

DirtyLeeds Well-Known Member

What was it like back in the regiment Roger, were you a giver or a receiver ?

If it helps you visualise while you’re knocking one out tonight, I’m 6 feet tall, 16 stone with a big hairy arse. Night, night cupcake.

2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

funny you should say that cupcake every **** dishonorably discharged meets your description perfectly and my kegs have a tattoo on them exit only

Dirty Leeds cleaning Rogers man cheese orally since 2020

3. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

Interesting view of how media trying to undermine a union leader who is fighting for the rights of working people.

https://fb.watch/dTsYlRsKQX/

DirtyLeeds likes this.
  4. xbpod

xbpod Well-Known Member

Got as far as his introduction that RMT members are overworked and underpaid and switched off. I'm guessing he is just another retarded lefty.

5. Old Git

Old Git Well-Known Member

6. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Shako........the Elvis film was v.good the young lad did an excellent turn didn't need any tissues!!! The simple fact is he died way to young through the pill popping and over indulgence in the food dept, and also was clearly conned by the colonel out of vast amounts......you won't be disappointed i don't think, the audience where clapping at the end......rock on

Makemstine Roger and Irishshako like this.
  7. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Oldschool.<cheers> Col Parker was the reason Elvis didn't tour outside of America.<grr>

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  8. DirtyLeeds

I thought he was scared of flying ? Although obviously, he had to fly when doing his military service in Germany.

Irishshako likes this.
  9. Old Git

Old Git Well-Known Member

10. Irishshako

I didn't hear that Dirty. He had his own plane.<ok> The fact was that Elvis didn't need to leave America because he made enough cash there. Although he wanted to tour ourside of America, it was Parker who had him signed up for years.<ok>

11. DirtyLeeds

Oldie, wasn't there a change in the highway code recently that said that cyclists are now supposed to ride in the middle of the lane, apparently for safety reasons ? I think it'll cause more accidents myself, and does that new rule make cycle lanes redundant ?

12. DirtyLeeds

Didn't know he had his own plane !! Don't know where I got the fear of flying from, but definitely something I heard growing up (my Mum was a huge fan).

Irishshako likes this.
  13. Irishshako

Your mother sounds like a very sensible woman.:grin::emoticon-0105-wink:

He had a fear of flying, and his mother didn't really want him flying either. So he stopped for a while." Elvis did get over his fear, even naming a plane after his daughter "Lisa Marie" which he would constantly fly around America. Many theories have come out as to how he got over his fear.

DirtyLeeds likes this.
  14. DirtyLeeds

She was, that's where I got my love of Elvis from too.

Irishshako likes this.
  15. oldschool

thought you would have been more into "rage against the machine" <whistle> <laugh>

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  16. DirtyLeeds

Like them too <ok>

17. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a rumour, Parker was an illegal immigrant and if he left the states he wouldn't be able to get back in not having the right paperwork ?

Irishshako and Makemstine Roger like this.
  18. oldschool

He was certainly a bit of an unconventional fella definitely one you'd call shady.....and like a lot of promoters/managers didn't mind dipping his fingers into the pot

OLOF and Makemstine Roger like this.
  19. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Saudi man sentenced to 1,000 lashes for performing oral sex on a camel
    TOPICS:bestialitycrimehomosexualityoral sexsaudi arabiasex

please log in to view this image

Jizan | A 26-year-old Saudi Arabian man has been sentenced to 1,000 lashes and two months in jail after he allegedly performed oral sex on one of his employer’s camels, reports the Riyadh Herald this week.
    Abdullah al-Rashidi, 26, was tending to the herd of camels when he was caught performing a fellatio on one of the animals before local authorities were called in and proceeded to his arrest.
    Al-Rashidi’s employer first hesitated before calling the police but said he could not tolerate such an act of perversion before God and that his employee’s actions needed to be punished.
    “When I found him licking the camel’s penis, he first told me that he was drinking the sperm from the camel to cure his oral herpes infection,” his employer told the judge.
    “I then asked him where he had heard that swallowing the sperm of a camel was a cure for anything,” he explained, visibly concerned.
    “He then started crying and admitted that he just liked the taste. That is when I called the police,” his employer said in court.

please log in to view this image

Drinking camel urine is reputed to have many health benefits but sperm is not known to have any curative powers admit experts.
    A disgrace to God
    Judge Muhammad El Fehdi expressed his moral disgust towards the young man, warning him that he had not only disgraced himself but his entire family before God.
    “How ashamed your father and mother must be and how much they must regret giving birth to a son who enjoys fondling the genitals of camels,” the judge said in court.
    Al-Rashidi’s parents also pleaded the judge to give their son a harsh punishment so as to deter him from repeating the offense.
    “I already have to live with the shame of having a son who likes putting camel penises into his mouth, may this punishment at least scare him away from turning into a homosexual,” she pleaded the judge.
    Not the first time

Under intense questioning from the judge, the defendant admitted that it was not his first offense but that he had taken part in such activities previously a number of times.
    “I don’t know why I did it. I knew it was wrong but I could not resist,” said the young man, bursting into tears.
    “Often sex with animals can lead to sleeping with human corpses or even worse, homosexuality,” the judge warned the defendant.
    “You are a young man who is starting your life, and so I will give you a light punishment, but if you are to repeat this immoral and disgraceful practice, next time I will be less lenient,” the judge told the young man.
    Abdullah al-Rashidi was sentenced to 1,000 lashes and two months in prison. According to Shariah law, in the case of bestiality, the animal becomes “unfit” and must be killed.
    He was also sentenced to pay SR 18,000 ($5,000 USD) to replace the worth of five of the camels he admitted having inappropriate relations with.

was scared to post it incase Dirty Leeds wanted to join him

20. DirtyLeeds

Afternoon Roger.

Why have you dropped your signature ? The one about you having me suck your cock for the last two years ?