1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are we any wiser?

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by WestCountrylalala, Jun 11, 2011.

1. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Does anyone know the outcome of the Green Taverners' meeting with Ridsdale yesterday? Are we any wiser to the situation? According to PASOTI all the questions put to him were answered.

2. jannerjoe

jannerjoe New Member

3. Steely Is Back

Steely Is Back New Member

Last night in bed my missus asked me to take her up the ****hole. I said I am not driving to Home Park at this time of night.

4. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

Lmfao Steely.

5. WestCountrylalala

Forum Moderator

Thanks jannerjoe,
    I don't think it looks very good for us judging by Ridsdale's answers. Looks like the prefered bidder's offer of finance isn't going to be enough to make ends meet. There is no definate date given for Reid to be able to get players in or even any assurances on wages being paid. What a sorry mess we are in still. Ridsdale himself he comes across as a saviour but then he would wouldn't he.

Why does thundernuts mk 1 & 2 bother, does he not get it that we can't read his comments - the thick ****!

6. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Steeley its your brother who takes it up the arse from you and daddy, you have no missus, you sad twat, daddy is your wife

7. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Forget the nerd everyone or should I say nerds we are not interested in them.

Don't be so gloomy Reid-all-about-it. We are slightly the wiser is about all but we are not going to be wiser until the grand announcement are we. Is there anything surprising about the finances really? I don't think so. We are in a league with a top line pay structure so it matters not that the newbies are not about to throw millions our way. We are in the league for the season and will be included in the fixture list. That in itself is slightly amazing given where we were a while ago. The fact people are still not being paid is poor. It has always been poor so that hasn't changed. From what I can gather we lose no further points and we are allowed to recruit up to a squad of 20 players without any embargo. The season tickets go on sale soon and income will be ringfenced in favour of the footballing side. There is interest in sponsoring Argyle and Ridsdale has said he is doing everything he can to raise further capital to assist. As said where we are now is a long way from where we were. Not a reason to break open the bubbly perhaps but also nothing in what has been said is a reason to get the rope out either. And you call me miserable????

8. WestCountrylalala

Forum Moderator

I don't see that I'm being miserable sensible, just realistic that's all. Some of the things you point out I wasn't aware of so I guess that's a plus, I just don't see that we've moved on as much as we should have by now. I will be amazed if there is any decision on 14th which was the original promise. It seems to have gone on so much longer than with other clubs who found themselves in this position.

9. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Shef Wed were in Admin for long enough and there was almost riots outside the gates up there. Like I said we know some more if not all. Some are positives and others aren't much different than we suspected or knew already. We are lucky to even be on here having a club to talk about and the 14th is a bit of a red herring as far as how much the date really matters in the broad sphere of things. Yes we would all like some meat on the bones and for the date to be kept but as long as we remain in business I for one don't care how long it takes to give us the facts. We will get to find out eventually. Keep smiling and the faith, even pray if you think it will help, wear the lucky pants, cross everything.

10. Masseyferguson

Masseyferguson New Member

You are forgetting something here Joey...its you with the ****ed up son. Joe by name Joey by nature.

Farmer twat producing not only turnips but retards as well.