1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are you from the 606 BBC

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Clarke_ram7, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Dave Angel

Dave Angel Member

WABGR was going around on JA606 stating he was banned from BBC606 and didn't seem to be blaming us lot. The thing is, SuperNotts got banned all the time and everytime he has his profile page become totally blank, WABGR's wasn't. If he is the Derby fan or one of them going around stating it was 666 who got him removed then he is lying because he wasn't banned.

2. ROBARAM

ROBARAM New Member

I tried JA606 and thought it was OK , but I cannot get on the site now , these other sites seem dead to me , where are all the old 606 lads !

3. Dave Angel

Dave Angel Member

The rumours about JA606 are that it either didn't have the capacity to cope when BBC606 shut down and will be back eventually or it's gone for good as they have been asked to close it

4. ROBARAM

ROBARAM New Member

Thanks Dave , last time I went on a lot of the old 606 brigade were listing , perhaps they have all gone on holiday , or given up on the Rams !

5. Dave Angel

Dave Angel Member

A lot of the regulars and a few of the irregulars went over to JA606 I think but after that place has become available have probably scattered all over the place. It is always quieter in this stage of the close season anyway and will hopefully pick up a bit when we see what is going on in the transfer window

6. Dwayne 'Half' Pipe

Dwayne 'Half' Pipe New Member