1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are your defenders ready...?

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Polo, Jan 22, 2013.

1. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

We don't give a **** about your little poxy club so like the rest of the fans that come on here harping on about how good they are then call us jealous when we tell them to **** off, **** OFF.

2. Polo

Polo Member

Poxy little club ey? The same 'poxy LITTLE' club that're 10 points clear at the top of the league and destined for the PL? You need to get a reality check if you think Leeds are bigger than us nowadays. Leeds are not bigger than Derby and Forest.

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Ooo - now they're upset! What an absolute bloody prawn. <laugh>

4. Polo

Polo Member

Some of them are blinkered. Talk about living in the past. <laugh> <laugh>

5. lifecheshirewhite

nothing as funny as winding up our under achieving dole scrounging friends from the slums of south wales.They can't take it and delete or ban posters that take the piss in minutes.should have seen the sulking after mac town smacked there Arse in the cup.
    Your a bit early m8,we've got a big cup game this week (who have you got) :biggrin:.Not even thought about the visit of your little club.

6. MarkoLUFC

Being Premier League bound doesn't mean you're not a poxy little club. Blackpool were in the Premier League 2 seasons back.

7. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

Fair point, we are a bit early. If only we could dream of 'BIG' cup forth round matches against PL opposition. If you're lucky you might do a Bradford and go all the way....

We played a youth team in the 3rd round and celebrated not having the distraction of a cup run like last year (when we got to wembley btw)

Good luck for your big game anyway....

8. Elland_Heaven

Elland_Heaven Active Member

Celebrated being knocked out of a cup so you can possibly be in a league where you will do nothing but make up the numbers? How sad.

Just because you'll be playing bigger teams it most certainly doesn't mean you are one. You'll continue to be small fry. You West Englanders are more brain dead than I thought.

9. lifecheshirewhite

Celebrated ? strange description of crying and deleting all posts laughing at you.Take it you never go on the Cardiff page then,there's no more bitter bunch of bad losers on not606.

10. Piebacca

Piebacca Well-Known Member

So when are Cardiff going to start their traditional choke? Leaving it a little late this season, I see.

11. MarkoLUFC

Pretty sure there are few clubs as tin pot as the Cardiff Red Dragons

12. lifecheshirewhite

Haven't just sold out there colours,but their country too only 1 welsh player in the first team.may go the premier league,but they will leave any pride behind.

13. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Your welcome to remind me of the comment at the end of the season....

Although I probably think that by that time you may not want to

Im not actually basing my assessment on your past failures. What I am basing my assessment on is that I believe there are stronger teams below you, the next 3 games are reasonably tough ones for you as well (which is why I said you could easily lose the next 3 games <doh>) and I think if you were to go on a little bad run a team like yours might struggle to get back from that.

I reckon Cardiff will lose a fair amount of games from now till the end of the season or rather enough to be adequately caught

14. Stevoldinho

That's fair enough and as you say in May (maybe before at current rate) we'll know.
    I agree that this is a tough little run of fixtures for us too.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see you or Huddersfield stop us taking the 3 points but 3 or 4 pts from those 2 games and a draw with Leicester will still see us sitting well clear.
    Even if we do have the form disaster you're describing and lose 3 in a row for the first time this season we'd still be top of the table. For obvious reasons our fans confidence is growing every game, if we do **** it up you will deservedly be at the front of the massive queue to tells us 'you told us so'. If we don't we'll probably only worry about your massive club if we get you in one of the cups.

15. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

sheepshagging ****s shouldn't even be in the English leagues in my humble opinion<ok>

16. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

17. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Apart from an obvious candidate in Leicester who are playing very well at the moment, name me the teams below us who you think are stronger.

Also Josh, let's look at the maths and put team support to one side for a minute.

Yes, we could lose the next three games, but for that to have the impact you describe (desire?), the teams directly below us would have to win their next three games - and then then we'd still be top.

It's all about building a points cushion to allow a team to get over the inevitable bad patches that every club has. Southampton did it last year. Not sure how many points they were ahead of the 3rd place spot at around this time, but they had a dreadful run in. The cushion they built allowed Reading to overtake them but still hold on to that second auto spot.

Not saying we can better that, nor even repeat it, but the points cushion now exists - it's up to the others to close it.

BTW, OneLeeds - do one you moronic prick. <ok>

18. Stevoldinho

Has your autocorrect replaced retarded with humble?

19. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

20. Stevoldinho

Haha, this thread has really found it's level.