1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arry gone?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by deedub93, Jun 12, 2012.

1. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

There is a link on the OS media watch that says rumours are circulating that Arry has left but the link won't load. Anyone know anything?

2. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

ther's nothing anywhere else,if he was gone i would think it would be all over the new's,would pay no attention until the Club made a statement

3. superal

superal Active Member

Yesterday it had a link saying levy had sold the club! Most of the media watch is blogs etc full of ****

4. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Hope not.

He's had rumours about him being sacked twice before with us and neither was true so I'd be very surprised and angry if he's been booted, unless something major's happened that we don't know about.

5. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

I hope not as well although if we were to part company it's better now than 2 days before the new season starts.

6. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

These claims don't even seem to know whether he quit, got sacked or has joined Chelsea, so I wouldn't put too much stock in them just yet.

7. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

well my mate has a sister whose mate has a bucked toothed boyfriend who once shagged a school pals mum who had too much gin. They had a kid who curly ginger hair and was ostracised from society to such an extent that his only human contact occurred when he visited the dentist. His only sexual experiences consisted of scooping out the insides of cucumbers before shagging them. He bought the Cucumbers from a grocer who is friends with a neighbour of a guy who once went to altringham who have a non league team who in 1979 drew twice with spurs in the FA Cup 3rd round before losing 3 nil to a Colin lee hat trick and he said that he once drank in a pub which was called the Happy Horse. The sign for the Happy Horse had a cowboy on it who was wearing a set of spurs (so this is on good authority) ... and he said Redknapp loves smarties and demanded to be paid only in red smarties and Levy said we'd rather be dead than pay in red... Harry refused to back down so now we've decided to reemploy our dream team of Gerry Francis and Christian Gross with Ossie as our defensive coach and Bloke in a coat as our attacking coach...they've all agreed to be paid in blue smarties so all is gonna be fine

8. The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor Well-Known Member

Ammaar,your first paragraph I totally agree with and have said it again and again. We need Ancelotti,Klopp or Bilic and not Moyes or that level. Bloody well noticed.

9. totsfan

i'm glad it's all been sorted out,with those two in charge we could win the PL!

10. superal

superal Active Member

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1097347/spurs-boss-redknapp-slams-quit-rumours?cc=5739

11. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I don't think it would be good if he left, I think he will do great for you next season if he stays.

12. TillIDie

TillIDie Active Member

Redknapp told ESPN: "No, I haven't resigned, and I have no idea why it is being suggested that I have resigned.

"This is an outrage; an absolute liberty for people to be putting around this kind of rumour on the internet. It is not true, there is not a chance I will resign. Why should I? I have a year left on my contract."

13. HOADIE_BOI

It shows how Twitter can be really annoying sometimes, that start from one person saying it and then people spreading it then it goes from hundreds to millions.

14. Spudulike

Spudulike Well-Known Member

Yep, it goes viral and there's no stopping it.

15. HOADIE_BOI

Bet that pissed Harry right off.

16. No Kane No Gain

So that's the third time in his stint at Spurs that he has falsely been rumoured to be quitting/sacked. He's probably making money off this somehow isn't it he? :D

17. No Kane No Gain

18. MrsJohno

MrsJohno Member

AvNtSu_CAAAbM2B.jpg

It is true. Here is his resignation as proof.....

19. totsfan

don't know if it's supposed to be ,but it's NOT Funny

20. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

or maybe since he has been out of the limelight for ooooh lets say till Sunday...he thought he would remind everyone he has only got 1 bloody year left on his contract and just wanted to make the point that he wont be jumping so will have to be pushed if anything.

get on with your job Harry!