1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arteta

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Mar 13, 2020.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

Naturally I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
    During the 'panic' that has arisen during the outbreak of Coronavirus, we have heard a lot of doom and gloom -- I am not trivialising the situation - but -

a lot of hysteria has been caused because of general 'ignorance.' What would be great would be to get some information from people who have contracted Coronavirus, AND have recovered or are recovering.

With Arteta being a fairly 'high profile' figure in World football, is it too much to ask for someone to obtain a 'video' interview (( subject to his approval )), - so that he can share his situation - and perhaps give some 'balance' and a better understanding of what really happens to anyone who is tested 'positive.'

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. brb

brb CR250

I think the reason we are not getting insight, is because the worst cases have died :bandit:

3. itstimupnorth

itstimupnorth Well-Known Member

There is a rant inside me, that will take some research to verify what I believe to be facts, and put my thoughts into some sort of understandable verbiage.

But the bottom line is, I think the whole thing has been misrepresented, and it's as a result of that misrepresentation that there's so many idiots (including those at the BBC) preaching doom, gloom and we're all going to hell on a handcart.

Watch this space, but don't hold your breath (assuming you've still got breath to hold)

brb likes this.
  4. brb

brb CR250

5. brb

brb CR250

It's ok mate, I think I've found the precise words and facts you were looking for, from another board....be warned contains lots and lots of swearing...

itstimupnorth likes this.