1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Article: Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Matchday | Football, Swansea

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Scottswan, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

I just got in now and what do I see? Vorm again. What a buy this guy could turn out to be...

For the next match I'm now hoping for a midfield of Augustien, Allen and Dobbie to be honest. I love Leon and he's a cracking player but his instincts just aren't attacking enough, whereas with Routledge as HTR said he needs time to gel with the team. With the aforementioned trio in place Graham would get service, you can bet your bottom dollar on it.

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Isn't hindsight brilliant ? How is Rodgers supposed to know in advance how a player will perform? Perhaps in a parallel universe we would have lost with Allen and Dobbie in at the start ?

3. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

Was quite happy with Graham's work rate actually - he chased and won a lot of balls so don't know where this 'lazy log' stuff comes from - he looked a little rusty in front of goal but am sure this will improve - second game of the season is far to early to judge him, give the boy a chance!

4. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

Dobbie and Allen should have started and I said so before the game. Obviously BR disagreed. He was wrong. Early days yet so I hope he's learned that we need a cutting edge in this division and more importantly, goals! Britton and Routledge won't give you them, Dobbie and Allen will.