1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ashley vs Jimenez

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Hugh Briss, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Mike Ashley is heading for Court again. This time, it's to face former Newcastle United Vice-President, Tony Jimenez.

The pair travelled to Dubai together in 2008 in an attempt to sell Newcastle United to Middle Eastern investors.
    Any possible deal was scuppered by Ashley because he was "behaving badly" in a bar.
    Jimenez claims that Ashley was slating the Dubai Royal Family, the Islamic religion and mocking Toon legend, Kevin Keegan.

Ashley claims that Jimenez has carried out "deliberate fraud" because of a £3m payment that has gone missing, and claims that Jimenez has kept the money for personal use rather than investing the money in a French golf club investment.

Equally loathsome characters who deserve nothing better than to spoon lots of money to lawyers!

2. Geordie lass in the Fen

Geordie lass in the Fen Well-Known Member

Best bit of this story though, is the claim that when Ashley realises the brevity of his loutish behaviour, he is ****ting himself that he is going to get locked up in some scuzzy Dubai prison. Pity he didn’t.
    God, l would have bought a ticket to see the fat bastard squirm.
    It was also said he was worried that any negative backlash in the press would damage his business interests.
    So, it appears he does care about damage to his pocket if nothing else.
    Definitely time to step up a gear and make life uncomfortable for the fat leach.
    He fooled us before the Wolves game, but he won’t get away with that again.
    The maggot deserves nothing but aggro, shame the faithful lemmings won’t stop going to the matches long enough or in enough numbers to force him out.

3. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

I thought this was about golf, nevermind.

JakartaToon likes this.
  4. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

He’s not thick skinned at all. If he’s not affected then he’ll happily laugh at whatever’s happening. If he is effected then that’s a different kettle of fish.

daztoc likes this.
  5. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

I have said this for a long time ....................... he is extremely thin skinned and does not like the abuse when it is directed at him or SD...................... he has no problem when 'Pards', Carver, Penfold etc is in the firing line, but when it is him, he does not like it one little bit.

Targeting him and SD relentlessly is the best way of trying to get him out.

6. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

Spot on!!

7. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I have to disagree, there is zero evidence to suggest he is thin skinned. Everything points to a man with enough money to buy his way out of any situation and do what the **** he wants. He does. This little case is solely about Michael proving that no one gets the better of him and does off with his cash. What people seem to forget is that legal disputes and court appearances are a common theme in his life, its not that he's bothered, its that he has the money to pursue everything.

To me he has skin thicker than a rhino. Rhino's are hunted by illegal poachers. I know which species I would prefer to see extinct.

Mike has some traits of a classic narcissist. High conflict personality. I think the thick/thin skin analogy is possibly a red herring. You can have a thick skin but be very vindictive. Just because you lash out or make people pay for perceived wronging of you, it doesn't mean you have thin skin. It just means you're a **** with a ****ty personality disorder.

8. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

9. GeordieHalfbreed

GeordieHalfbreed Well-Known Member

10. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh><applause>