1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bad Tempers

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Dangerous Marsupial, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

Just a bit of fun but I want everyone to name who they think are a) the 3 most bad tempered Norwich footballers (I.e most likely to get sent off by hacking someone down or throwing the ball at the ref) and b) the 3 most mild tempered (Those least likely to something silly. Include reasons if you want.

So for me;

a)
    3) Leon Barnett - Throws balls at referees when he gets sent off so his self control obviously isn't what it could be.
    2) Grant Holt - Had a few red cards in his time here and does like it a bit of tussle as evident when he nearly got himself sent off in the first 10 mins of the Ipswich derby.
    1) Chris Martin - Everyone knows Chrissy Martin has a bit of mean streak on *and* off the pitch!

b)
    3) David Fox - I don't know what it is about him, but he doesn't seem like the type of man to get sent off or booked unnecessarily.
    2) Korey Smith - A hard worker who gives everything for the team and even under pressure holds himself together.
    1) Adam Drury - I don't think he's ever been sent off in his entire time at Norwich and he's been here since I was 4 or 5 years old!