1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Balotelli goes back to school

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Beatski, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatski

Beatski Well-Known Member

that's right, more balotelli:

Manchester City star Mario Balotelli stunned college students when he parked his luxury Bentley outside their classrooms and strolled in to ask if he could use the toilet. The eccentric Blues star turned up unannounced at the 1,800-pupil Xaverian College in Manchester around 1.30pm this afternoon.

Parking his white Bentley in the car park he strolled into the Rusholme college’s canteen area to ask pupils where the toilets were.
    After spending a penny he went into the staff room to speak to teachers. Accompanied by three friends he then walked around the campus of the sixth form college followed by cheering Man City supporting students. After staying for around 20 minutes Balotelli and his friends drove off – leaving amazed students frantically calling and texting their friends to tell them what happened.

Eighteen-year-old Edward Gasson was sitting in the canteen with friends when the Blues star arrived. He said: “Balotelli parked his Bentley outside then came in and was asking where the toilets were, then he went to the teacher’s staff room. “After that he was just walking round campus like he owned the place and everyone was following him around. “It was amazing to see him but it was a bit ridiculous for him to come here – you would never expect it to happen.” Fellow student Josh Keogh, also 18, said: “When he was walking around all the City fans were cheering him.
    “He just seemed proper chilled. It was really weird to see him at our college but pretty amazing.”

A spokesperson for Catholic Xaverian College on Lower Park Road - which is located just a mile from City's former Maine Road ground - confirmed the star had visited the college. They said: ‘Xaverian was delighted to receive a surprise visit from Mario, who chatted to some of the students at one of Manchester’s most successful colleges. “We weren’t able to enrol him on any courses, but he is welcome back anytime.”

Excited pupils posted messages about the visit on Twitter.
    Lauren Garnes tweeted: "Ok so Mario Balotelli randomly turned up at my college today, walked round for a bit and drove off in his white bentley.. average day really"
    O'brien Richards wrote: "Balotelli walking aroun in my college", while another student tweeted: "Why is Balotelli even at xaverian college? Hahahhahahaaa"
    One pupil added: "Why was balotelli rolling through my college? He has too much time on his hands man".
    Balotelli played for City in last night's Carling Cup semi final at the Etihad Stadium but was substituted shortly before half time after suffering an injury.

The player last year wore a T-shirt with the words "Why always me?" after a string of headlines about his eccentric off-field behaviour.
    In October 2010 he drove his Mercedes through an open security gate at a women's prison in Italy after deciding he would take a look around. He was questioned by prison officials for half an hour before he was allowed to leave. Last October his Cheshire home was set on fire when a firework went off in the bathroom and at Christmas he walked into St John's Church, Chorlton, for midnight mass and put £200 into the collection tin.
    It has also been reported that he drove around Manchester handing money to homeless people, although this was denied by Manchester City.

In an interview with an Italian newspaper earlier this week he said: "I'm not mad, not at all – even if sometimes I do things that are a bit strange."

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...hool-and-asks-pupils-if-he-can-use-the-toilet

2. Why aye Cabaye

Why aye Cabaye Active Member

3. Samuel L Ameobi

Samuel L Ameobi Active Member

Lol. The guy is a fruitbag

4. Eat Sleep Watch F1 Repeat

He has totally won me round, great personality.

5. The Situation

The Situation Active Member

6. Leon's the Best

What a hero. Great to have players like him in the Premier League.

7. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

<laugh> What a legend. Hope he never leaves!

8. holystone

holystone Active Member

He defines random!

9. TomTom94

TomTom94 Well-Known Member

Balotelli reminds me of Robinho somewhat. I wonder if he will ever truly be satisfied at City.

10. Voluptuous Vuckic

Voluptuous Vuckic Active Member

11. Aircrafted consulate.

Think he's a bit of an attention seeker at this stage. Attention seekers can be fun though I suppose

12. Jonas' Dance Teacher

Jonas' Dance Teacher Active Member

Thought it was funny when he has done things before, now I'm bored of him tbh.

13. Smudger

Smudger Active Member

<laugh>. Did you see the thing the other day where he was at a petrol station and told everyone to fill up their tanks, and he paid for them all?

14. Kyle?

Kyle? New Member

I love the guy. The PL would be a much duller place without him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.