1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Beating the blues.

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by The Omega Man, Dec 24, 2019.

1. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

I have had a very busy time over the last few months. The only respite I seem to get is when I come up to a game and even then, I have had work to do. Being tired, in pain from osteoarthritis and having too much work for one and not enough for two, led me down the path of feeling a little sorry for me self.
    My involvement in the OSC has rewarded me with a sense of pride in giving as on Saturday we presented our third donation this month. Helen Skipper attended as our guest at the Arena bar when we handed over £1200 to the Stroke unit at HRI. Early this month we presented two cheques £1600 and £1100 to the Dan Wilkinson Foundation and HEY Mind.
    Saturday was one of those games when I felt surrounded by my family and friends, it was great to have some real banter and laughs.
    And then there was the game itself. Although the first half was slow overall, we were battering the blues defence for the first ten or fifteen minutes and we looked so positive.
    The goals were top class and well deserved.
    Overall, I had a great day. It uplifted my spirits and recharged my enthusiasm.

Supporter involvement is hard work at times, but I am looking forward to next year, when the OSC will be putting on some great events and will be involved in raising money for some fantastic causes.

Beating the blues certainly beat my blues.

Merry Christmas

2. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

3. Cambstiger

Cambstiger Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you as well TOM, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

4. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Glad to hear all that TOM. Keep up the good work.

Not all wealth is measured in money. <ok>

5. frankbanksneck

frankbanksneck Well-Known Member

Having friends and family arround you sharing with them the common interest of our football club can get us through some difficult times I've found.

Happy Christmas Hull City