1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Belaid is a Tiger!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Hessle Tiger, Jan 27, 2011.

1. tiger_rag

tiger_rag Member

he's got a definate look of Marty Feldman of Young Frankenstein fame.
    please log in to view this image

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Based on Pearson's comments, I don't think there's a prayer of Belaid making the starting XI tomorrow, but he should be on the bench.

3. Febbos

Febbos Well-Known Member

I like how 50 % of the replies more or less have been about his eyes....haha

4. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

I guess that's the fun of guessing, I mean seriously, who does? We all almost disagree with at least one person every manager puts out, so is anyone EVER right?? :)

I personally think, let him sit on the bench for the first game, maybe a 15 min run out at the end, but, who the hell knows what's going to happen, I'm sure even Nige doesn't have anything carved in stone in mind, that's possibly the difference between the good and the not so good managers, the ones who can react and influence the game as it flows are the ones we remember the most kindly.

5. prideofyorkshire

I always think that aswell. I can't get to the games too often so i'm often relying on what people say on these boards as to how the match panned out, as the bbc website and the dodgy edit on the FL show aren't much to go by, and there's such mixed opinions especially with Harper and Ash. Not to mention the fact that Garcia (before his injury) must have been exceptional in training to hold down a first team place like he did. It would be a very tough job picking a team, especially now that we have a well rounded competitive squad, and i can't say i've been overly dissapointed by any of Pearson's team selections.

6. CANADATIGER

CANADATIGER Well-Known Member

Yep...72 and still going strong. Been supporting the Tigers for 62 years and looking forward to us getting back to the Prem this year or next. We have a good squad, solid manager, and an owner with some cash. Things are looking good IMO.

7. blackandamber

blackandamber Member

dont want to see belaid start tomorrow, looks a great talent but id like him to properly embed in the squad and get fully match fit before he makes a start, leeds could be a good game for him.