1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

`big wow

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by bonnybobbypark, May 7, 2011.

1. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

No need to apologise! Just waitin to see us on MOTD!

I'll even buy a paper tomorrow!

Shame the Skunks won.

x

2. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Aye would have been nice to get ahead of them, but they were always gonna win today, just glad we got 3 points and have a great chance next week to get ahead of them.

It's a shame that that's all the seasons came to, but it's something, and i'll take anything after the last few weeks!

3. bonnybobbypark

bonnybobbypark Well-Known Member

You know. in an ideal world, home v Wolves and away v West Ham could and should be 6 points,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll take 3 more. Toon wont get owt from Chelsea. we have a good chance of winnin the main title - finishin above them!

x

4. Hey mate, don't ever call me pathetic OK? I have enough going on in my life for some beggar to insult me. Do it to my face or not at all & if you fancy a trip to york then you get to fight me & see the sights too if your alive:) A total tongue in cheek remark to those that haven't been around as long as us to the crap we have had to put up with being a Safc fan. It wasn't a perch stance, I usually knock them ****ers out but more of a 'Oh Yeah, been ****ing there'.. Apologies you got the red mist, gave me it now you twat & pyschos a sound lad & been around a long while..

5. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a home win next week mate, and West Ham are down, it shuld be official by the time we play them so theoretically they'll be in bits and we should have a great chance.

We always get ****ed over down there though.

6. By the way Beak its the new name for Vinegar-Joe..

7. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Re you for real?

Fighting talk to people on an internet forum for having the gaul to defend not only themselves, but many thousands of die hard Sunderland fans who could have taken unkindly to the 'you weren't there' line?

Come to York and have a fight?

Jesus christ mate, i hope your pissed.

edit * knowing it's you joe accept my apologies, i know you like a rant, and i enjoy reading them (generally)

8. nee probs beak, ellas at grans for the night, letting a bit of steam off. You ok?

9. cuteybuns

cuteybuns Active Member

Jimmy Greaves once wrote that Shack could put the sort of spin on a football that you only normally see on a billiard table. Whenever Sunderland were in London - at whatever ground - Greavesie would be there. I saw almost every home game he played for us, and, I'll tell you, I consider that a real honour. His ball dkills were astonishing.

10. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Much better for today of course marra.

Had a full weekend to myself for the first time in many a month, and have enjoyed basically sitting around doing **** all <ok>

Yourself?

11. Turned the op down for lorraine, way to risky at this moment for her and us as a family. Love them to much to go through another 16 months of anguish. Never thought a couple of girls could get me this way but still put on the gloves for the forums haha. Sad really as nothing I would love better to getting away for a few days and meeting some of you lads. Apologies for earlier mate, a rant yeah but I knew who I was doing it too and hence the second message 'It's Joe'. No ill feelings, your a sound lad and loved your thread & comments about the 'anyone want to buy a 206', classic & very funny..

Be good mate & take care..

12. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Same mate <ok>

I'm sure you'll all get sorted marra.

(You wanna buy it, incidentally, still not sold..... :()

13. I'm ok mate, looking after the girls is hard though. Turned down lorraines op as it's gonna be too much to soon. Bought one of those Kangoo wheelchair access vehicles the other day so time to get the lass out. Broke my heart parting with a BMW 330ci but to get we are is a bonus. Knew it was you when I ranted, hence the 2nd message 'it's Joe' and milked it a bit. You are a sound lad and if you do venture to York for a day out then give me a shout. not promising fruit cakes and sardines but a beer or two would be good..

Take care marra & be safe..

14. :confused:Did it again as the ****ing sit rejected the 1st response..

15. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

Best post on the message board today. I hardly post here now compared to the 606 days where I was very much a regular, some people really need to think before they post, we are all Sunderland here, everyone is entitled to their opinion but let's not start getting personal, tonge in cheek or not.

16. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

It's funny - we've won today, and are safe, yet there's been so much aggression - between ourselves!!! Amazing.

17. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

Too much drink on match days WWY, that's the problem.

18. Wherewereyou

Wherewereyou Guest

Probably, mate. Mind, I've had quite a few - I know you don't!!

19. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I was down Bolton today, and for me it was the fantastic level of support and the way the team responded to it that makes all the time and effort worth while..Moan as much as you want marra, but today was a good day for any true Sunderland fan.

Rick O'Shea likes this.