1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Boxing

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Cyclonic, May 17, 2015.

1. Dancingbraveforever

Dancingbraveforever Well-Known Member

His arrogance cannot allow him to accept defeat in a graceful manner.

There are not many boxers that I can say I dislike immensely. But this guy is right at the top of the list. And this was before his long list of bs excuses.

smokethedeadbadger likes this.
  2. Dancingbraveforever

Yeah his coach Deas is an absolute disgrace as a trainer and a human being.
    Even I was shouting at my tablet for him to throw the towel in. But he would rather let his charge die or suffer serious and lasting damage.

Cyclonic likes this.
  3. Cyclonic

Cyclonic Well Hung Member

<laugh>

Cunnilingus up 6000% after Fury's victory over Wilder, experts confirm

February 25, 2020

CUNNILINGUS rates have soared 6000% after Tyson Fury knocked out Deontay Wilder to win the WBC heavyweight championship of the world, according to new statistics.

please log in to view this image

The undefeated British heavyweight had shockingly claimed in the buildup to his blockbuster rematch with Deontay Wilder fight that he had "doing a lot of p***y licking" to strengthen his jaw for the fight.

And after adding the WBC heavyweight championship belt to his collection with a technical knockout victory over the American in the seventh round, men everywhere have been engaging in the art of cunnilingus hoping to add some spice to their fitness regimes, according to experts.

Statistics show that since the 'Gypsy King' gave Wilder a serious licking in Las Vegas, cunnilingus rates have increased a massive 6000% in just a few days, to the delight of previously unsatisfied women around the world.

please log in to view this image

Unsurprisingly, despite Fury also claiming he had been masturbating a whopping seven times a day to keep his testosterone levels up for the fight, male masturbation levels remain as steady and disgustingly high as ever.

4. smokethedeadbadger

smokethedeadbadger Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who was on commentary on the video I watched of the fight but they were saying, why aren't they wiping his facr, they aren't wiping his face. Someone wipe his face. He was covered in bloody and sweat and nobody gave a ****

Cyclonic and Dancingbraveforever like this.
  5. Dancingbraveforever

Fury could have knocked number 8 out in the ring and would have still dominated Wilder.

Apparently ****ing with a boxing glove on makes it feel like another boxer is doing it....allegedly. Have I gone too far with this?

Cyclonic likes this.
  6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

7. Cyclonic

<laugh>

8. Cyclonic

Two and a half years ago, Roman Gonzalez stood atop the boxing world. He was acclaimed as the best pound for pound fighter in the game. He's gone from the World Minnimumweight Title, through three more divisions, and winning belts in all. But he then ran into the brilliant Sisraket Sor Rungvisai, a man whose stature made Gonzalez look small. He lost a split decision. But the rematch saw the great man smashed to the canvas by a brutal knockout. It was a sad sight. He spent 12 months out of the game through injury which needed surgery. He's had two fights since and has looked ok against easy competition, but steps back into the big time today against the WBA Super Flyweight Champion Kal Yafai who'll be making the sixth defence of his Title.

BoxRec has the men at about the same height, but Yafai looked much taller at the weigh in and probably has a longer reach. None of which will help Chocolatito. I wish all Brit fans the best of luck with their man, but I'll be hoping like crazy that Roman Gonzalez can again be a world champion.

It was nice to see the two men's respect for each other at the face off.

1.84 Yafai.
    2.05 Gonzalez.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  9. smokethedeadbadger

It was you who made me aware of Chocalatito and he quickly became one of my favourites. Would love to see him come out on top in this but i think Yafai is definitely facing him at the right time of his career.

Cyclonic likes this.
  10. Cyclonic

11. Cyclonic

12. smokethedeadbadger

13. Cyclonic

14. Cyclonic

Gotta give Dillian Whyte credit for never taking the easy fight. Some of the names he's met since that fateful loss to Anthony Joshua in 2015 are Dave Allen, Dereck Chisora (twice), Robert Helenius, Lucas Browne, Joseph Parker, Oscar Rivas and Marius Wach, and in the process has gone unbeaten in 11 outings. The next cab off the rank for the Body Snatcher is his appointment with the former WBA Champion Alexander Povetkin. The Russian Gent is now 40 years of age though, but his only 2 losses have come in title fights. One against Wladimir Klitschko and the other against Anthony Joshua 18 months ago.

It might be a bit on the ugly side, but it's a bout I'm looking forward to.

Manchester, May 2.

15. smokethedeadbadger

Same here mate. I've made no secret of the fact I don't like Whyte but he sticks true to his word and will genuinely fight anyone. Two drug cheats going up against each other but an intriguing fight none the less. The other one I'd be interested in if it gets made is Jospeph Parker vs Michael Hunter. There's been rumours about it so let's see if it comes to fruition.

Cyclonic likes this.
  16. Cyclonic

And Parker looked more angry last time out. He fought nobody, but he seemed to want to dish out pain. They keep promising more agro and giving little, but against Winters last week, he hinted at more.

17. Dancingbraveforever

Parkers biggest weakness is his lack of natural aggression and power. He has everything else and I think he is very skillful boxer . But you can't teach power and aggression. You either have it as part of your genetic makeup , or you don't.

18. TopClass

TopClass Well-Known Member

Agreed. Parker will never beat the top guys but is a likeable fighter, good chin and heart.

He would be a fantastic test for someone like Dubois not too far down the line, especially as old Frank loves the WBO route.

Cyclonic likes this.
  19. Cyclonic

Canelo's trainer Eddy Reynoso has confirmed in an interview that their man will meet Billy Joe Saunders on May 2 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo is pissed that the news made it into the media before the official announcement tomorrow. He has refused to confirm the appointment.

20. smokethedeadbadger

If Saunders doesn't show something in this fight he might aswell retire. I'm a fan and still believe he hasn't shown us his real self in the ring. If he prepares properly and takes this one seriously I'm very interested in this fight. Or I'm wrong and he just isn't anywhere near good enough and what we've seen from him is all he's got. Intriguing nonetheless.