1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Boycott of the QPR Board

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by Swords Hoopster., Mar 2, 2014.

1. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

Gentlemen,

As I'm sure you're aware, a Boycott of the QPR Board is currently underway and is gathering a head of steam. I have garnered support from various Boards across the Not606 spectrum but none would be as crucial to its success and damning of the injustice meted out on the Rangers Forum, as your very own backing would be in this matter.

I have been treated horrendously on a MB of which I was a contributory founding member. From its infancy I helped nurse that Board, guiding it through calm and rough waters, providing entertainment by means of postmodern alternative comedy, attracting big hitters such as David McIntyre, Paul Finney and Clive Whittingham to the Site (for which I've never received acknowledgment) and played a huge role in how the disciplinary process operates (such a crucial role in fact that I had to sacrifice my posting privileges on a number of occasions in order to allow those procedures to be fine tuned to the position they're in today). Yet despite the almost herculean efforts I've made to make that community a vibrant, engaging debating medium since its inception, I've been treated with utter contempt to the point of arbitrary discrimination by the various administrators in charge - aided and abetted by their agents in the general membership.

The reason for this recent act of authoritarianism? A benign observation about the apparent fondness of male members of the Brighton and Hove Albion fan base for a large phallus over its vaginal counterpart. One would have thought that stating such obvious facts would be treated in the manner any other well known facts would be, namely by acknowledgement and subsequent adult discussion. Instead, I have been silenced like a Mother would silence a naughty infant. Well, I'm not suckling at the tit any longer and my Mother in this instance had better realise its high time I was weaned.

Gentlemen, it is clear from what I have told you that a grave injustice has been carried out against me and all I ask is that you go over to the QPR Board and make your feelings of disgust at my treatment, that I'm sure virtuous and learned men such as yourselves feel right now, known to the Moderators and members alike. It is only by your actions and not those of any other Board, that will carry sufficient weight behind them to bring a happy ending to this most ghastly affair.

Yours Sincerely,

Pork Swords

P.S. I am an annual contributor to "Brighton Pride" and support your right to equality in the football supporting family

http://www.brighton-pride.org/ (See DT on the QPR Board for donations)

2. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

evening swordy <ok>
    more friendly with the Brighton boys than the QPR lads

3. lifecheshirewhite

Its a football board,not a gay rights board.You have the right to live the way you like but if you think everyone wants to turn every subject around to a gay rights discusion think again.Keep politics and gay rights off Football threads as they are not why most people go there in fact a lot go there to get away from political correctness.If you want to talk about a players sexuality,there may be a place for that but in general no IMO. DON'T EXPECT YOU TO AGREE WITH ME AND DON'T CARE.

4. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

What exactly have you got against Cock Gobblers?