1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

breaking news bomshell

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Makemstine Roger, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof

2. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

I tried to watch that out of curiosity but just couldn't.

The expert analysis came from a reality TV personality, and was supported by what can only be described as a fake gandalf who clearly took too many hallucinogenics in the 60s.

The guy presenting it all looks like he is doing so from a green screen in his mum's basement.

Weird. Weird. Weird.

Mad cap stuff that.

3. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

You would think if there was a modicum of truth to any of this it would have been front page news on every TV station, newspaper and radio station in the world..... Just another Trump bias group trying to deflect what a f ucking mess this moron has made of the US

4. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? He's the best thing since sliced bread.

The woman who features in the video, of survivor fame and credibility, retweeted recently that he should win the nobel peace prize.

I have nothing invested in US politics. I have no real bias. I don't particularly like either candidate. But the fact that people blindly support Trump and won't have a bad word spoken about him terrifies me.

He said he liked to grab women by the pussies. And then got elected.

What the **** is going on?

5. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

People like a character mate.

Boris Johnson nicked a reporters phone and hid in a fridge ...

... some people thought that was wonderful.

6. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

The alarm that goes off at 2:58 is an insulin pump!! The guy needs to keep a better eye on his blood sugar!! (Personal experience!!)

Smug in Boots likes this.
  7. Lewberry Pie

Lewberry Pie Well-Known Member

Some people are just "supportors" they don't care what they can actually see it's just about their team.

In groups and out groups are getting stronger every year, it's what happens right before we have a war, then we have a period of unity as it dawns on us we've killed each other for nothing, then another war.

marcusblackcat likes this.
  8. rowley

rowley Well-Known Member

Can't say I'm much of a fan myself, but what specific changes in law did you have in mind regarding the mess Trump has made?

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  9. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

An even bigger bombshell is that there are educated people who can't spell bombshell ;)

10. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

You'd think a former soldier would know how to spell 'bombshell' wouldnt you?

DH4 likes this.

11. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what "laws" have to be changed, but the whole feel about America is so divisive and ultra confrontational now. Trump has really founded a cult-like movement that mainly consists of uneducated white males (huge generalisation I know) but it is not going to go away anytime soon. Trump will cling onto power as long as he can and I can for-see major trouble shortly after this election...I used to live in America and its sad to see this happening. Getting back to Laws tho', with this new Supreme Judge about to be confirmed, the states have now gone from centre right to far right...so regardless if the Democrats win ( I think they will ) then the Law in America will...for now have a far right Republican feel to it

12. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

It is unbelievable the amount of ridiculous crap going about on social media and even more ridiculous that some people actually believe it..

13. Hawyatt Earp

Hawyatt Earp Well-Known Member

Internet and social media is to blame for all these lunatics and freaks with their ridiculous conspiracy theories, giving them a voice which is accessible to millions. Absolute madness.

what a strange flat world we live on

14. Makemstine Roger

You'd think a design engineer would know how to type wouldn't .............wouldn't you?

picture is from silent drill squad in Canada wearing chief sitting bull headrest when he escaped to Canada after the little bighorn

Attached Files:

15. E.T. Fairfax

Touche! <laugh>

MrRAWhite likes this.
  16. E.T. Fairfax

If I was a former soldier being able to spell words like 'bombshell, bullets, fire, explosive, scared and ****less' would become second nature for me.

clockstander likes this.
  17. Makemstine Roger

no as i have never been scared ****less

Attached Files:

18. rowley

rowley Well-Known Member

Well your'e right about the division, though it has almost always been there in voting terms. But Trump is by no means the only "minority" president, the most recent other being Bill Clinton, who only won narrowly through Ross Perot raking in about 15m votes.

But I think there is a difference between Trump being a gauche individual, unsuited to the office, ( as was Hillary Clinton of course and as is , very clearly Joe Biden), and him being the cause, or certainly the sole cause of division.

A great many Democrats, who have now swung sharply to the left simply refused to accept the result in 2016, egged on by a media who were likewise horror struck to see the see the status quo upset. This by the way is why Trump won more than any other reason; he was not a machine politician, and enough people sensed it, especially those stupid white working class people. A bit like myself perhaps.

This refusal to accept defeat, an absolute cornerstone of democracy, was also seen here after the 2016 referendum, and after last years election, with people marching in the streets waving banners demanding " democracy now,!" a week after an election. I might have missed it, but I cannot remember such demonstrations when Clinton became president on a thin vote, or when Labour last won a majority here with about 40% of the vote, the usual kind of figure for a party here.

Society generally is more divided now, and much of the reason for that is the growth of the insidious identity politics which , by definition seeks to divide, and coral everyone into some form of group. The better there to humour and harvest their votes . There is no room for a Winston Smith in this world it seems.

Adult dissent and reasonable discussion is never heard now on mainstream TV or radio. It's all little gotcha clips and facile textual analysis. It can be found but you have to look for it.

I wouldn't be worrying about the supreme court either actually. It has a great record of balancing itself, and for all it's weight only accepts a very limited amount of cases a year, and those only meant to be for when an individual is denied a particular right by another according to the constitution, although this is always stretched.

But anyway, the question is this maybe: If it is not going to be Trump, which is very likely, and in practice is not going to be Biden, who is incapable now never mind in four years time, then presumably it will be Harris? And what damage does that do?

And, how the hell does a country with the USA's history end up with Clinton, Trump and Biden to pick from over the last two elections!?

19. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Clinton did not lose the popular vote by the way. Trump lost it by a record 3 million..

20. Makemstine Roger

a very enjoyable read agree with your sentiments

clockstander likes this.