1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Brexiterrs vote today

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Red Robin, May 23, 2019.

1. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Get out today and Vote let's show this bunch of crooks who is in charge and they should listen to the people who they work for.

Democracy is in danger don't matter if you are a Tory,Labour,Lib Dem.
    If you value your freedom then you must vote #Brexitparty
    Get out and show the crooks in government they must listen to the people

Let the earthquake begin today.

Take a black pen and don't use a pencil.

:emoticon-0165-muscl:emoticon-0165-muscl:emoticon-0165-muscl:emoticon-0165-muscl:emoticon-0165-muscl

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    HuggyBear likes this.
  2. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Even if I think differently from you guys, anything that gets people out to vote can only be a good thing on the whole :emoticon-0148-yes:.

I'll be going Green this time around. I've never voted for them before, but none of the main parties really represent what I believe, and even if they are a bit mad, at least most of the Green's are well-intentioned and want to do good things to the planet :emoticon-0100-smile.

Not a Brexiteer myself (of course!) but is there any particular reason you guys are going Brexit over UKIP?

3. Red Robin

Rob respect your decision but this is a vote for freedom and democracy use your vote wisely :emoticon-0148-yes:

4. BCFCRob

Agreed mate. It's just my opinion that the best vote for freedom and democracy is not Brexit and that's why I'm voting differently. But let's not debate in here, I don't want to kill another thread! I'm just interested as to why people went Brexit Party over UKIP this time around.

5. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

And you're voting for a party with no manifesto, led by a slippery conman who takes backhanders from Aaron bloody Banks. Farage has pulled his head out of Trump's arse for just long enough to take a look around, and decide there's yet more money to be had by returning to further **** over the UK.

That's not a vote for democracy, that's a vote for a right wing demagogue who despises democracy.

BCFCRob likes this.
  6. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

I'm sure the Brexit Party will do well because people who still want Brexit will go to vote.

To be honest I'm just bored with the whole thing.

I think now that everyone knows about Brexit and what it involves (and that it's complicated!) then it should go back to the people for a decision

Because of it's complexity may a simple binary question would not be appropriate

Personally I would be happy to remain, I could live with Mrs May's deal ..... but a no-deal Brexit would be bonkers

BCFCRob likes this.
  7. Red Robin

God knows where we would be if Farage had not come out and dealt with this mob of self righteous looneys who have completely gone against the will of the majority in 2016.

This is 100% a vote against the politicians who have not listened.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  8. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

The Brexit party and UKIP will split the Brexiteers vote, surely?

9. BCFCRob

Nah UKIP are polling miserably. Really low percentages... it seems all of UKIP has defected to Brexit Party.

Red Robin likes this.
  10. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Archers Road, post: 12849151, member: 1009562"]And you're voting for a party with no manifesto, led by a slippery conman

Advise me which way your vote goes and I'd might well tell you the same.

I voted not to join the Common Market in 75 - lost, but I accepted the result as we lived in a democracy.
    We don't anymore.

Supcon72 and Red Robin like this.

11. HuggyBear

HuggyBear Well-Known Member

voted for Brexit party even though i was a remainer.........democracy at stake here imo

Redprintt and Red Robin like this.
  12. Red Robin

Sensible don't matter who we support we need to act as one:emoticon-0148-yes:

13. Archers Road

"We are all individuals..."
    "I'm not..."

14. BCFCRob

All I'll say is, whatever your view is on Brexit... remember that voting Brexit Party is a vote for Nigel Farage.

Are you a fan of the NHS? Farage is on record as wanting to move to a US-style system. Care about global warming? Farage thinks worrying about it is 'one of the stupidest human mistakes in history'.

I totally understand you voting for Brexit and if that's your motivation then go for it. But voting because you support a man whose policy would set humanity as a whole back in terms of healthcare and climate change is unforgivable.

What I mean is, vote Brexit Party because you want Brexit, not because you want Farage. Please <laugh><laugh><laugh>

15. Redprintt

Come on Archer, enough of the clever quotes, tell us which way you vote.

Convince me while I've still got time to vote the same as you.

16. Archers Road

Labour mate. Corbyn is attracting criticism for trying to have it both ways over Brexit. But somehow we have to come together as a country and move forward, and I don’t hear anybody else but Labour talking about doing that.

For the many, not the few <ok>

BCFCRob likes this.
  17. Red Robin

As MI6 say this guy is a dangerous as they come O'h and his sidekick Dianne Abbott <doh>

18. Redprintt

Archer, the politician I respected most in all my life, Wedgie Benn led the campaign against the Common Market.
    The Lord knows what he'd make of the EU.

As for coming together as a country I suggest there's only one way.
    Like it or lump it, do as I did in 1975.

Accept the democratic vote of 2016.

Red Robin likes this.
  19. BCFCRob

Oh RR you read too much Daily Mail mate. There's nothing dangerous about Corbyn whatsoever. A terrorist, a spy, you name it he's apparently done it! Dependent on opinion he might be useless absolutely, but dangerous? Come on <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

Archers Road likes this.
  20. Archers Road

1975 was a long time ago mate (I was 14 so I do remember, but not really interested in politics). Hilary Benn hasn’t come out for Brexit though has he?

All very well saying “respect the vote” but what does that mean? Crashing out without a deal would be a disaster.

And bear in mind it’s the extremists in her own party who sank May’s deal. Without Rees-Mogg, Boris and the rest of the idiots, we’d be out by now.

The Tories can’t get us out of this mess, they created it. Farage is a spiv and a shyster and his party is a con. The Labour Party can solve this mess, I hope. If not we’re ****ed, because nobody else can

: Brexitparty