1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brighton for the Premiership

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by PGFWhite, Jun 19, 2011.

1. CityAce

CityAce Member

Brighton have been my outside bet to do really well this year, for everyone who thinks that is daft....Norwich anybody?

BTW, it takes some nerve for a Palace fan to come on someones board and call them ****, Palace were by a country mile the worst team to visit Cardiff last year.

Proud Fox, is that a bit of bitterness by you, was Sven in for CMS like he is with every other player in the league? I see Sven is trying to buy the title, dont think its going to work personally.

2. roverstileyedie

roverstileyedie New Member

Bristol Rovers fan here. Good luck in the upper echelons.....please make sure you outsing & outperform the mob from BS3 - especially with a couple of big wins and a pair of hat-tricks from Will Hoskins.

3. Score 4 My Pleasure

To be honest, whenever asked who I think will get promoted this is my usual reply:

4. doveston

doveston Active Member

oh dear,enjoy it while you can gayboys it's gonna go pop

5. sfc94

sfc94 Member

6. sfc94

sfc94 Member

Erm, I was at both Brighton v Saints games last season and we battered you in both matches. Also, Brighton v Bournemouth was boring and you were all over the place away at Colchester.
    Remember, CMS scored 27 goals in a team that had by far the best attack in the league. Yet you think he is going to do the same in the most negative team I've seen in the higher league. I think you don't know what you're talking about if you think CMS is better than Lambert. He may have more pace but Lambert has a far better touch, creativity and vision and by far a better finisher. CMS is NOT a natural finisher, he misses about 5 chances before scoring.