1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

buyin a house

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by User Deleted, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Medro

Medro Well-Known Member

Still rentin, have been for the past 4 years or so.

My Da bought the house about 8 or 9 years ago. Was looking to get a place with my ex missus so my Da told me to move into there. Means he could get rid of the waster living there and spend a bit of time doing it up. Totally transformed the house with my excellent DIY skills and now living there by myself. Spoke to him recently about buying it off him or more so takin on the mortgage but it's still in the back of my mind to do a bit of travelling.

2. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

well you could take on the mortgage and rent it out, that's what I'm doing. travelling is quality. Only thing is yer da would have to deal with all the problems whilst your shagging a cambodian teenager

3. Medro

Medro Well-Known Member

Yeah and the fact that I've done the house up and some **** could come in and **** it all up. Straight on the Med phone from some far away country to call in the heavies.

please log in to view this image

4. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Minimum deposit is 10% thought he rate you will get will be ****e..

Best deposit amount is 25% to get the best rates..

If you buy a brand new build there is a government scheme which I assume applies in Scotland where you only need a 5% deposit. Though new build you tend to pay over the odds for them.. Probably due to the highly skilled poles and eastern Europeans building them..