1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can Leeds United be champions of the the premiership first season back 20 - 2021 and players needed

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

**** your pants again gob ****e not very good at this are you mentally challenged idiot

2. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

Top 7

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  3. sniffer1

Leeds have already secured our place in PL next season and now going for European places we already played hard games and we got about 2 or 3 games Leeds should win then another hard game so Leeds should be higher soon

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  4. sniffer1

Hope Leeds get a good defender in January transfers

5. sniffer1

After the last match could do with 5 players , lloriente injured all time , need a left back , alioski is crap in that position

6. sniffer1

7 points behind Everton now and playing you soon to go 4 points behind you when Leeds win ha ha LOL and Leeds are only 8 points off 4th place , the Leeds machine is coming for the title that's rightfully ours as well as the champions League that we were cheated out of in 1975 LOL

7. sniffer1

Hi Tobes all supporters are welcome here , well its that time again leeds v everton if leeds win we go 7 points behind 4th place so leeds are getting stronger and 1 point behind everton if we win , hopefully we can do it but let best team win , nice to hear your thoughts on the game , how everton are playing etc , as long as raphinia is in leeds team playing i think leeds have a chance my forcast 2-1 to leeds . Ps im still out here in pattaya thailand going round to mates house to watch it live , bars and nightclubs are open here mate .

Tobes likes this.
  8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Can’t say I’m confident after our performance at the weekend mate, and you lads returning to form at Leicester. It’s a big game for both clubs this one, I honestly wouldn’t want to call it, could be literally anything this one, from a turgid 0-0 to a basketball score. Hopefully it’ll be a good game, like the last one was at Goodison. Go steady fella <ok>

sniffer1 likes this.
  9. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Good on yer sniffer...

Hope you manage to stay awake for the game <ok>

sniffer1 likes this.
  10. sniffer1

Cheers jammy got leo beer to start off with and then whiskey and coke to steady the nerves as you know how leeds utd test our nerves many times but in bielsa we trust leeds utd 2 everton 1 i reckon

Jammy 07 likes this.

11. sniffer1

Ha ha good one mate , you made me laugh when you said basketball score , too true with leeds playing , it brings back so many memories to me playing everton , the last everton v leeds match i went to was at goodison and leeds had gordon mc queen and joe jordon playing a long time ago i cant even remember what year it was it ended leeds winning 0-2 but its a different time now mate so fingers crossed but i remember the stewards coming round throwing toffees into leeds end ha ha those were the days .

oldschool and Tobes like this.
  12. sniffer1

Its 2.30 am wednesday kick off over here also mate , thats dedication 3 of us watching it , hope raphinia is playing .

Jammy 07 and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  13. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I used to go to Elland Road every year before you went down mate. I’ve only ever seen us win there once (apart from the FA Cup SF there against Spurs) so I knew our record there was awful, but I didn’t quite realise how awful until the commentator said last night that was only the 2nd time we’d won there in 40 years!

sniffer1 likes this.
  14. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Great days then for footy remember going goodison a good few times, one time still makes me laugh about 76/7/8 can't remember exact off hand but we won 3-1 remember Jordan scoring and Everton's defence opened up like the red sea,he couldn't really miss, but the image that still is fresh in my mind was 4 Leeds boys who where at the side of me and my mates right at the very corner of the Leeds contingent....sat down playing cards!! Totally not interested in the match,we where pissing ourselves at them,they was dressed in all the gear..denim jacket full of badges,scarf round head,wrist etc...one can only wonder why they went, unless as was the case in those days(like it or lump it) aggro was a constant threat and that was the reason they ventured to the game,such was the times.

sniffer1 likes this.
  15. sniffer1

Yes everton supporters were pissed off when leeds won 0-2 and were after revenge LOL but leeds went in force as usual .

16. sniffer1

yes first match i went to at elland road was leeds v liverpool leeds won that 1-0 think it was 1973 but we were always confident playing everton even though there was not much in the final score , i always wanted to go to anfield though but not been there , went to old trafford man utd v leeds when leeds had just sold eric cantana to them but not much in the game 1-0 lost and who scored ? eric cantana from penalty spot .

17. sniffer1

As long as Philipps plays I can see Leeds winning 1-2 but that's with Philipps playing against arsenal

18. sniffer1

In summer Leeds need 3 players 1 to cover for Philipps when he is injured 2 an experienced goalkeeper to push meslier , but I would put the experienced goalkeeper straight in and keep for now meslier on the bench 3 another hot striker to cover if Bamford gets injured oh and get rid of cooper he is crap.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  19. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Cooper is a god according to most leeds fans. I think he is slow and clumsy and a poor captain. I rhink we need some pace in midfield and another left back. So goalie /left back/pacy mid and a striker for me.

sniffer1 likes this.
  20. sniffer1

Tommy red nose clown cooper couldn't inspire a piss up in a brewery

wakeybreakyheart likes this.