1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Charlie Green playing a blinder

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Medro, Jan 11, 2013.

1. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Come on now ST, just admit it, it will make you feel better AND you won't have to put up with 5 days of the same hilarious joke from the master comedians.

2. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

What was that about following people about?

3. DevAdvocate

Sorry did I address you? I could have sworn I was talking to ST, let me just check...

Yep, I thought so, I just looked again and I believe I was cracking a joke, it may not have been a laugh riot but I do my best, however it seems you have taken umbrage or are attempting to make some point, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

You will note however in my "Joke" that I said Comedians, that's plural. That could be many people, perhaps I meant you (or others) were the exception and that your rendition of "Beel" was hilarious and highly original. Who knows?

Anyhoo, to my point. Not every post I make is a dig at you and if you start reacting like that I can assure you it will be a long and tiresome experience as I have the patience of a saint when it comes to arguing.

More importantly, we may not have to like each other but this will get pretty boring pretty fast for everyone else if you want to argue on every thread where we cross paths. I know I find it boring when two people argue for weeks about the same thing, i'm sure you do too. Let's not spoil every thread for everyone else.

4. ManDingo 20"/20"

I never read any of that.

Thanks for playing though.

5. DevAdvocate

Well the that's fine, I thought it worth a try.

6. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

I hadn't even posted anything yet I'm beeling <laugh>

One suspects his brain got confused and he typed ST instead of Dev.

7. DevAdvocate

I've a feeling he does than on a daily basis, he's got the hots for Old Dev. <laugh>

8. ManDingo 20"/20"

You didn't need to say anything.

9. Chapmeister...

Chapmeister... Well-Known Member

No I've never shared a joke with you because I realised from day one that your a bit of a dick with a superiority complex. I have however shared jokes and had posts liked by Celtic fans for humourus content.

What about you? Have you ever shared a joke with me? Yet I'm the bad ****.

I haven't shared many jokes or are particularly friendly with jambo's, Kilmarnock or Dundee utd fans on here either, what's your point? You think most rangers fans are bigots including myself and that's why I can't share jokes or give the time of day to Celtic fans. You could not be more wrong, my best man and an usher are Celtic fans and I shared a meal with another only yesterday.

Back to the "banter", what are your primary reasons for visiting the rangers board? It certainly isn't for sharing jokes is it? Hostility, to mock and generally be wee fanneez would be a more accurate despcription. So forgive me for not wanting to sook yer cock everytime you post.

10. ManDingo 20"/20"

I demand those who put albatross up to neg repping me be ashamed of themselves.

It really is quite pathetic.

11. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh> He's a hunposter...

12. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

and I've just opened up my hotmail to several complaints <doh>

13. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

PM Gambol = he'll know what to do.

14. DevAdvocate

You never understood a word i've said. It went in one ear and out the other or you are simply too dim to comprehend.

What I said is that I take people as I find them and treat them as they want to be treated and I expect the same in return. You have already admitted that you "realised from day one that i'm a bit of a dick with a superiority complex". Well there you go, you made an immediate decision on my character from the outset. How exactly is that any different to what you are accusing me of doing? It's not.

I laugh and joke all the time, sometimes on the Rangers board because there are people on the board who I have been talking to without problems for years. Yes "Years". Some people on the Rangers board I have actually met socially, so If you want to throw around accusations like "You think most rangers fans are bigots including myself" then you really are an intolerant, paranoid, wreck who moves around this board in a state of denial and confusion. As I said, I was willing to accept that was merely your "Character" or Avatar, it seems I was wrong and that you are exactly what you appear to be, which is lesser than the sum of your parts.

15. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Jeezo lads. Chill out.

16. DevAdvocate

****ing beelin here <grr>

17. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Smoke a dooby then

18. DevAdvocate

Already had several.

19. Chapmeister...

Chapmeister... Well-Known Member

Ah more petty name calling that you're so against. Why do you think I can't joke with Celtic fans? What do I have against them? As I've said before you know nothing about me, I don't share my views on things (which I've previously seen you type) all I generally do is pipe up when I see a Celtic fan on here talking ****e. Just because I reply to your posts doesn't mean I have something against all Celtic fans, that's where your "talking ****e" which is what I normally type when your talking in riddles which is very seldom!

As for being "Truculent"? Haha, I think you should look in the mirror! I'll call you a prick or a **** which are simple commonly used throw away words but the things you call people (me in this case) are definitely under the category of

"1. fierce; cruel; savagely brutal.
    2. brutally harsh; vitriolic; scathing: his truculent criticism of her work.
    3. aggressively hostile; belligerent."

No? If I didn't know any better I'd say you we're trying to hurt my feelings...

20. ManDingo 20"/20"

Normal Stoner
    please log in to view this image

Dev Stoned
    please log in to view this image