1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread City v Forest

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Mr Hatem

Mr Hatem Well-Known Member

Working for Negan?

2. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

Watched it on TV due to my continued absence at the KC.

I don't think we where that bad. Some individuals didn't play well, but I don't think that was due to attitude or not trying (Henrikson aside). I think we where excellent in the first 20 minutes, going forward we had chances and maybe if we had got that final ball right we would be talking about a victory.

The thing that worried me was that straight after the goal we collapsed, everyone's shoulders dropped. If we did that with Ian Ashbee on the pitch, he would of absolutely crunched into someone, or pressured someone. He would of done something to raise the team, but we looked lost and looked like we had no leaders at all.

askewshair and dennisboothstash like this.
  3. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Who would have vehemently denied it until recently, actually some might even still deny it.

4. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

Of course people are entitled to change their minds, but I can't help but wonder if the fans (en masse) had genuinely got behind opposing the name change in the first place, would it have come to this?

Admittedly, it does gall somewhat when I read some of those now calling the Allams this and that at every appropriate (and inappropriate) opportunity, when they were going out of there way to defend them on here, CI and beyond. They know who they are.

I can't help but feel if it had been rammed up his arse unilaterally from day one, we could have been sold in 2014.

Instead we had a bedrock of enablers, who have jumped ship to the other side since we were relegated and the 'quality football' they craved, has turned to ****.

5. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Dock?