1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Club shop

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by atcham jack, Oct 2, 2014.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

new club shop opens tomorrow in Darwin centre. 10 new T shirts available and Hoodies. also many item reduced to clear including boxed pens reduced from £4.99 to £2

2. atcham jack

anyone been to the new club shop? thoughts on layout, Tshirts 10 of them @ 14.99 each hoodies, er anyone got their ears on?

3. atcham jack

I am hearing good reports of the club shop in the Darwin Centre. well laid out on 2nd floor, old items for sale at rear of shop, old loggerhead t shirts and the new batch of 10 designs t shirts at £14.99. boxed presentation pens, were £4.99 a steal at £2 etc.

4. atcham jack

bought 2 retro loggerhead T shirts £14.99 each on offer 2 for £20. great Christmas deals on offer. AJ bought the last lenny the lion doll at the club shop, to keep the 2 "lucky" stfc bears Roland and Graham under control. the bears were introduced to the sales staff in the Darwin Centre shop and likewise met the lady in the Club shop who thought they were about 12 years old. I suggested when the badge is finalised the club do some replica "lucky" stfc bears with the badge on their front. I also introduce the bears to Andy Tretton when I collected my club hospitality tickets.

5. atcham jack

fantastic service from club shop yesterday. I rang and paid for 10 boxed pens reduced from 4.99 to £2. 10 pens arrived in Devon this morning. most impressed. and only £2.50 postage charged.