1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Colin's summer window

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BluefromBridgend, May 9, 2017.

1. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

2 good signings for you I think.

Kennedy im disappointed to see go. Hes not getting game time with us though. O'Keefe isnt quite good enough for what we are aiming for this season. Though in my opinion hes better than the 2 we let go who have ended up at Ipswich. Both are better than League 1 level so should be good for you.

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  2. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

With O'Keefe you get what you see - a hardworking busy midfielder who puts himself about but maybe lacks that bit of class the makes the difference.

Kennedy is a different animal. Came to us on loan from Everton along with Conor McAleny who was supposed to be the better prospect. From memory they both went back to Everton but we then signed Kennedy permanently.

Whereas O'Keefe's CV is pretty well established, Kennedy is something of project. With the right environment and given the chance he could well be the spark that gets you promotion like he did for Plymouth last season. Best of luck to you.

BTW, I think I've still got some of your clock in my garage.

3. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Owned up have you <whistle>

I was in their main grandstand for that game keeping quiet watching from afar a stream of golf balls etc flying between the 2 sets of fans. Hostile atmosphere to say the least.

We'd gone by the time you starting dismantling their clock!