1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Comedy Gold Take Two - The Spus delusion of Bale " The PLs Best "

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BackStabbed, Feb 1, 2012.

?

Will Bale become one of the worlds best?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2012.
  1. Yes - for spurs

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Yes - when he leaves spurs

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. No - his over-rated

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. No - he will end up working in kfc in 2 years

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Live on not606 featuring Spurs fans putting on a show of the most deluded thread, some of the comments are top-class comedy <laugh>

Heres the link to the thread

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/121379-The-Curse-of-Gareth-Bale

Some of the comments i found funniest :

<laugh> <laugh> So after having a great game against WIGAN at home his now the best player in the premier league at the moment <laugh>
    Carroll had a great game last night against WOLVES, so i'm guessing Carrolls now the 2nd best player in the premier league at the moment

This one was even more deluded :

Yep certainly scares the living **** out of every defence he faces, thats why you've won every game this season courtest of Bale scoring and assisting in every game because defences are so afraid of him.....even though his been in Ferrerias backpocket this season and last season at 3 point lane <laugh> very scary

So a 22 year old welshman who plays for Spurs is going to be as good as C.Ronaldo because his had quite a good season so far.... Average players stand out in Average teams and that's the case this season, apart from Modric and sometimes Adebayor who's going to produce the goods for Spurs? Bale, exactly the same with Blackpool last season, who was mainly going to produce the goods/goals ? Adam.

A Midfield goalscoring machine ?? His got less goals in his total career total than rvp got in one ****ing year <laugh>

And finally

Triple marked <laugh> He goes missing in the majority of the big games and thats a fact, what did he do against madrid home and away in the CL last season? **** all.

There was only one sensible and honest comment from a spurs fan on that thread :

Anyway......
    Being honest Bales a very GOOD player, his still got a lot more to prove but his still young and has the potential to be World-Class but to label him the best in the premier league because of 6 good months is absoulete delusion, come on
    Anyway apologies to HIAG for taking his job in making threads similar to this one but thought it was needed and following on from De Geas antics at the weekend everyone deserved a laugh on comedy gold take 2

2. BackStabbed

**** <laugh> waiting for the " You put Spus instead of Spuds lol "

3. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Before this season I thought Bale was one of the most overrated players in the league, this season has changed my mind. He's been absolutely quality for them and probably the best out and out winger in the league.

However, the likeness between him and Cristiano Ronaldo is bollocks. He's not better than Aguero or RVP by some distance due to his inconsistancy.

Players I would have over Bale:

- Silva (by a long long long long long way)
    - Aguero
    - Van Persie
    - Rooney
    - and possibly Mata who is around the same age and settled into the PL a lot quicker than Bale did.

No doubt about it though (to the Spuds currently camped on our board) he is a class act and a key part of Spurs' success so far, but he is not the best in the PL.

4. BackStabbed

Exactly, his a quality player but come on a quality 6 months don't make him anywhere near the PLs best, and someone saying his a midfield goalscoring machine because he has 12 goals in 24 games this season - Try looking at lampards ****ing stats and what his done consistently for the last 8 years. Delusion at it's finest

5. We've put a price-tag on Bale of £150 million.

I think that tells you all you need to know.

6. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

It tells me that YOU'VE rated him at £150m. So what?

7. BackStabbed

We don't need to be told Spurs are deluded we already know... lol

8. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

there's a bigger comedy, you beliveing Torres will score

9. Torres hasn't actually scored any goals in the league, but he has picked up 4 cards, including a red.

That's £12.25 million per card.

Not bad value, is it? <ok>

10. BackStabbed

Don't have to believe he has scored...

11. BackStabbed

So goals vs Swansea and Man u don't count?

12. BackStabbed

Another case where the truth hurts Spurs fans so they quickly change the topic <laugh> ... Tal Ben Haim was **** for us aswell wanna bring him up?

13. So, what's that, then? Two goals in the EPL all season?

Hm.

£25 million per goal.

Superb value!

14. Also, I've noticed "No - his over-rated."

It must have been the excitement of making yet another thread about the mighty Spurs.

15. BackStabbed

2 goals + 11 Assists in the league, still good stats considering his in a team that doesn't suit him one bit, i'd still rather have Torres for 50milion than David Bentley for 15 million tho <laugh>

16. BackStabbed

What's wrong with his?

17. Moorpheus19

Moorpheus19 Well-Known Member

Fair comments about the other players - Mata has certainly been one of your top players this season. IIRC Spurs and Arsenal were linked with him before Chelsea signed him - a bad miss from the us and Arsenal looking back.

Bale does have the quality to change a game but he does need the other midfielders pulling their weight too (in order to create room for him). That's why, when Modric plays well or Parker plays well, Bale usually plays well.

Our floating formation with him roaming around seems to work quite well too as that allows him space to run.

I wouldn't say he is the best player in the league - I would say if you were forming a PL best XI for this season Bale has to be in with a decent shout of being on the left wing.

18. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Well said, agree with all of it. Him and Mata for the left sided spot!

19. BackStabbed

I'd take Bale over Mata on the left anyday but i'd take Mata over Bale in a free role anyday

20. His overrated what?

Left testicle?