1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Confirmed: Saints sign Moussa Djenepo

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by ChilcoSaint, May 28, 2019.

1. I Sorry I Ruined The Party

I Sorry I Ruined The Party Well-Known Member

I ****ing looooove Moussa Djenepo. I like the name. I like the way he looks. I like his build. I like the way he runs. I like the way he dribbles. I even like the way he's described in articles that are critical about him. Everything about this dude, I like. If I were playing FIFA or something and I were designing a player, I would design Moussa Djenepo. I mean, I would NOW. I wouldn't have desinged Djenepo six months ago, because I wasn't even aware that level of Djeneposity was possible. Djnenepo didn't just fulfill my expectations of what a player should be, he expanded them. It's not even so much that I like Djenepo as much as I like liking Djenepo.

So, I'm just giving everyone fair warning. I'm going to defend this dude 'til the end. I have no plans to be objective or rational about it. If we fast forward to January 2021, and Djenepo started for half a season and had 1 goal and 1 assist, and then got reduced to second half sub and did nothing, and then ended up just playing in Cups that we exit from early because he stinks, and someone is like "Djenepo sucks" I'm gonna be "No, man. You don't know what you're talking about. He's incredible. Remember that goal he scored? He's not doing better because he's too good for the rest of the team and *new coach* won't give him a chance."

Tupac likes this.
  2. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

*rubs hands with glee