1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Copa América

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by OedipusTex, Jun 4, 2016.

1. ellewoods

ellewoods Well-Known Member

Some really really good games. Not really beautiful play like you see in Europe teams in the Americas play a lot more physical. I think 2 games had almost 50 fouls each. I enjoyed watching them more than I have the Euros to be honest.

2. HullMan

HullMan Member

Yeah these Euros have been boring. The Copa has been way more exciting, even the crap games. Teams from the Americas seem hell bent on attacking each other with no regard for defending at times, which has led to some fun goals, some really fun counter goals, and one super fun game in which Chile destroyed Mexico.

3. HullMan

HullMan Member

USA and Colombia both going for it in this 3rd place game, both starting with A lineups as much as possible. A few players missing due to minor injuries that probably would have played in a final, but still looks a good game so far nonetheless.

Elle, if you're not watching maybe you should turn it on!

4. OedipusTex

OedipusTex Well-Known Member

I wish Orozco would have decked that little wuss Arias. If you are going to ask for a red card right in front of the ref you should get your money's worth.

It's rather remarkable Argentina loses another championship on penalties, and Messi had the critical miss. Unbelievable.

5. HullMan

HullMan Member

Horrible way for Messi to go out. I hope he backs off his retirement once a few days have worn the sting off a bit.

Argentina got screwed, the straight red was ridiculous and let Chile back into the game. I thought the ref made some early mistakes trying to control the game and it backfired and he thought evening the numbers would fix it all. Ludicrous officiating for a final.

6. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

So much corruption rife in Argentinian football, don't blame them.