1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Corbyn: A National Disgrace

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ponders Revisited, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

Have you seen the state of his front garden? The **** can barely get out of his door, let alone the garden gate.

I reckon he should step back from politics until he's sorted this more pressing matter. He needs to purchase a pair of secateurs, a batch of canes and some twine, and start restoring order. Perhaps a few of his acolytes could chip in to get the job done quicker. It's hardly a surprise to see his party in chaos if he's been residing in such abject squalor.

The shabby nerk.

2. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

All the remanants of Blairism jacking it in, probably want to keep a low profile for when the inglorious bastard that lead us into war will soom be called to task.

Mind The Duck and Toby like this.
  3. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Everyone knows about the Clean House, Clear Mind perspective. Couldn't agree more P, even after your disgusting and offensive anti-Scots rhetoric from last night.

NO SURRENDER

4. Ponders Revisited

Like you could ever be offended, Nigger. <laugh> You are the rhino of GC.

I'm a fan of Scotland and the majority of Scottish people, but the thought of Scotland in the Eurozone is hilarious.

And I have investments in Edinburgh.

5. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Under my racist, insulting tough dog exterior, lies a young Labrador scared of the world and his place in it, with deep rooted anxiety which is offset by seeing my online associates abuse and denigrate my country.

By investments do you mean property, or are you involved in the drugs trade? If it's the latter, then expect a PM. The LYT are running Edinburgh now from Lebowskis on Morrison Street. Scan has been putting his boots on the ground over there for the past week and bossing it.

Deleted, Null, Toby and 3 others like this.
  6. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

I'll go round to Jeremy's ex local authority gaff later on with my mate Wojzeck, see if we can't sort the poor old sod's garden out. No charge Jezza, care in the community mate <ok>

But first I have to throw some eggs at Boris' Georgian mansion. Maybe a brick as well. The fat smug Eton ponce.

Toby likes this.
  7. Ponders Revisited

Okay, I'll tone down the rhetoric - but I'll now be seeing you in a different light. :oops:

I'm currently dominating Edinburgh's Bombay Mix market. And Scan's been delivering the goods for the past week.

Patience likes this.
  8. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

U FUKIN WOT M8?

Although i do love Bombay Mix, very good with beer and it's shrapnel-like so I can fit more up my bum.

Ponders Revisited likes this.
  9. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Lebowskis south opened on Saturday <party>

Patience likes this.
  10. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if Corbyn is a disgrace, just not up to the job of leading his party. He's spent his entire career promoting far left policies safe in the knowledge that they would never see the light of day and only stood as leader after Milibland's spectacular hash of the last election to stop Labour shifting further to the right. Corbyn must have been a half decent constituency MP to be re-elected so often and looks better suited to writing letters to the Council about Mrs Smith's housing transfer or Mr Jones' planning application than forming a credible opposition party. Poor sod spends the whole time looking bewildered and a tad unkempt.

Is there anyone else in Labour that can step up and unite the party? None spring to mind which probably says it all.

11. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

Have you ever seen him speak? Have you read any of his policies or ideas?

Enjoying repeating the soundbites the media label to people they disagree with. I'm surprised you voted Remain...

12. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Imo you said far too much ya boring ****er.

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  13. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

I like Jeremy Corbyn .

14. Ponders Revisited

The soppy twat brought Diane Abbott to the front benches. He deserves a walloping for that alone.

I reckon Gisela Stuart would make a good Labour leader. People listen to her. :bandit:

15. Archers Road

For the record, Corbyn is held in very high regard by his constituents in Islington North. If not for him, the Whittington Hospital in Archway would almost certainly have lost it's A&E dept, so putting massive pressure on the slready overloaded and notoriously **** North Middx hospital in Edmonton. Dunno how well you know North London, being as you're a White City steptoe poove, but personally I would far rather die than go anywhere ****ing near N18.

Uniting the Labour Party is going to be a struggle. London would want someone with a brain who understands basic economics - even Ken Livingstone recognised that, before he went mad - while the thick northern monkeys would probably throw turnips at anyone in a tailored suit. So it could be a problem.

Toby likes this.
  16. GroveRanger

Of course I have heard him speak you dimwit. His policies and ideas are too far left for a mainstream democracy and international financial & military big hitter like Britain.

Tell me different by all means. If you want to list the top ten Corbyn manifesto ideas feel free.

You being surprised I voted Remain says more about your preconceptions than my opinion of Corbyn says about mine.

17. GroveRanger

In my opinion you breathe too much. Jog on.

Null likes this.
  18. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

The beel is brewing nicely. :laugh:

19. GroveRanger

I know North London very well indeed so was a tad confused by your N18 remark. If you never wanted to set foot in White City (which is perfectly understandable as it is a total sh*thole) you'd be better off saying W12. Nearest football team to N18 is Spuds at White Hart Lane. I did sort of mention Corbyn's constituency creds in my previous reply by the way.

Labour can't decide where it wants to go. Back to it's roots? Not really as the far right like UKIP have usurped Labour as the party supposed to be representing the best interests of the working class. Slick suits and spin doctors? It worked for a time with Blair, not sure if they have any media savvy types left. At this rate Labour will be joining the Lib Dems in the political wilderness.

20. Archers Road

The ****ing North Middx hospital is in N18 soppy bollocks. Try and keep up.

And I know where White City is. Conveniently close to Westfields for some weekend shoplifting.