1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Corona virus

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by lifecheshirewhite, Feb 25, 2020.

1. lifecheshirewhite

We're more than 10x the size you idiot <doh> but stop changing the subject, not on about Boris or England, you posted about Scotland, and no stigma, we are after all still your masters and you are the queen's servants. We say jump and the Jocks say how high sir.

2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Of course I have mirrors. But I don't need them to see the truth. Google 'truth', but don't use the tory version for once.

3. lifecheshirewhite

Googled it, it said you're much uglier than you think. <ok>

4. Whitejock

Further admission from you that Boris is indeed the murdering Butcher of Britain, and that he's murdered more than 10x english to Scottish. At last, you've realised the truth! <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

And yes, we were discussing a fcuking epic fcuk-up by the leader of the tories in Scotland. He's still a tory & still a fcuking prick to forget that he's publicly complaining about an implementation he publicly asked for in the first place. Had the government listened to him, there would have been many, many more deaths.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Edelman likes this.
  5. Whitejock

No denial here, but if you were to install a mirror, you'd die of embarrassment after that remark! Pot calling the kettle black - only I accept it & you're in denial. Again.

6. lifecheshirewhite

Ow I'm not in denial, you brought it up <doh> I just dispute I'm not as old and ugly as you. You just lost the discussion again and decided to start play ground name calling. <laugh>

7. lifecheshirewhite

Never mentioned Boris being anything to do with Scotlands care home massacre, that was the SNP and Sturgeon who did that.

8. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

You live in England <laugh><laugh><laugh>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  9. lifecheshirewhite

Well who would want to live in that **** hole up Jock land, we don't want them and neither do the EU. <laugh>

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  10. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

Off topic as this seems to be the Hadrians wall thread.
    So we can't go to a football ground but thousands can have a get together in multiple cities?

11. lifecheshirewhite

It's OK if your black apparently, like lemmings jumping off cliffs, springs to mind, but we are looking into why Blacks are dieing more than whites with covid 19,anyone got any ideas why ?

12. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Here in Oz,there were big parades at the week-end supposedly calling for equal rights for Aboriginies,, and BLACK LIVES MATTER, but one man, white, was arrested for carrying a sign saying "ALL LIVES MATTER". It didn't quite fit in with the racist epithet that only black lives are important.

Infidel likes this.
  13. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

I think we all have ideas as to why but wouldn't be allowed to air them, so let's just say that it maybe that they aren't as healthy as whites?

14. lifecheshirewhite

We have the world heavyweight champion AJ and £600,000 a week Raheem Sterling telling us how hard done to they are, thinking of doing a go fund me page for them.

Infidel and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  15. Whitejock

This is painful watching you stretching out your humiliation. Keep digging ..........

16. Whitejock

Neither did I !! I fully acknowledge that he hasn't got the time - Boris the Butcher of Britain has got his hands full killing far more in english care homes. More than 10x at the last count.

But of course you don't really want to talk about that, do you? Hence all the deflective & tangential postings. Your M.O. is well known.

17. Whitejock

Enriching your life .....

18. Whitejock

Boris the Butcher of Britain is loving this. Not only are these demonstrations against guidelines, and therefore deniable by the government, it means that the second wave is going to be a tory's delight, wiping out huge numbers of non-whites. Instead of arresting as many as possible for breaking the Covid rules, they've just left them to it.

19. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Seriously. What is wrong with you two?

It's boring and has been going on for weeks. Can you two wrap this up so we can all move on?

:emoticon-0158-time:

Infidel likes this.
  20. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Why was he arrested?

It's a good point he brings up. I'm all for equality.

My 8 year old son plays at school (not at the mo) with an Asian girl, a Polish boy and an English boy. He doesn't see the race, colour or anything. None of them do! They just get on with each other and play.

This "black lives matter" stuff going on at the moment has been everywhere and he asked about it the other day. I was quite sad about it as I realised that this is the first time he has felt 'different' than a black person. That hasn't come from me or his mother but from the media and the protestors. It's almost like they encourage the division by not including everyone in the protest.

It should be "all lives matter" as that promotes togetherness and equality among everyone to the next generation who don't see colour and race as an issue until its pointed out to them.

As a further point. Every protestor that could be identified should be fined for breaking the law during a pandemic and it might help pay for all this.