1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus. Just Coronavirus.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Jan 23, 2020.

1. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

That is a great point. Just to let you all know, from now on, I shall just type, "F" to mean that I am following the thread and wanting notifications, as I am wanting to know what people are saying.

F

2. As We Know

As We Know 1 of the top judges in Europe

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  3. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

Toby and As We Know like this.
  4. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

5. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

*flawed

6. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

FTP

7. DUNCAN DONUTS

Had a weird last hour went to Tesco spent £28.74 beeped my card lady said try again & put in pin .

Then went to a Polish shop to buy some Bulgarian Dunhill, my daughter picked up some Oreo Banadas £3.39 .
    The guy before me ordered some amazing looking Polish ham so I asked the dude to give me £2 worth .

20211022_215513.jpg

20211022_215739.jpg

Checked my Internet banking to see what it cost, the Polski guy only charged me for the amazing ham free cookies and fags .
    Tesco charged me twice .

Went back to Tesco got the wagie manager to check on the system & he assured me the duplicate payment will come back and made me a receipt.

Stood waiting eating ham out of my pocket .

Lol full moon .

@bucks_is_leeds

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  8. DUNCAN DONUTS

9. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

Was at a Speakers night last night and lots of folk seem to be anti-vaxx SCUM

DISGRACE

10. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

Where?

11. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

12. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Any ‘facts’ that you can find that suit your narrative will do. That chart that you posted quite clearly states “Death within 28 days of positive COVID-19 test”. It does not say that they died of the plague. Those ONS statistics are totally unreliable but conspiracy theorists love them. People dying of anything over the age of 80 is quite common in England because some people do live to be that old as life expectancy is in the high 70s – unlike Jockland where you are lucky to make it to your 60s after a lifetime of drink and drugs.

Just who is “The Science”? It would seem that any self-interested organisation commenting immediately becomes “The Science” in your narrative. Why does anybody still bother with anything coming out of SAGE? If these people worked in the private sector, they would all have been sacked for total incompetence by now. They keep coming up with data modelling and passing their guesswork off as science. They lost all credibility eighteen months ago. Nobody buys the scary numbers anymore.

The vaccines have reduced levels of serious illness and hospitalisations but those ‘facts’ are inconvenient so you prefer to keep regurgitating percentages released immediately after trials that do not reflect long term reality.

Who cares what the Italians are doing? I do not live in Italy. You live under a failing authoritarian government in Jockland.

13. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Somebody is going to look like a proper six-toed married to his sister prat on Monday.

Should you not be backing up your claim with something that Sajid Javid allegedly said? Or how about just quoting the big number of Covid cases any day this week without any context like a proper conspiracy theorist.

I have no idea what part of your deluded brain came up with “annual Climate lockdowns”. Have you been drooling over Saint Greta videos again?

14. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

I want a couple of pints of what you are drinking. Totally delusional nonsense – that ‘smart’ motorway stupidity has been around for years. If you are looking for digital slaves then you have to look at the under thirties. They cannot live without their smart phones and contactless payments because they are brainwashed simpletons, made to think that they are brilliant by a dumbed down education system dominated by crazed Lefties.

Diego likes this.
  15. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

I see that the “Blame Boris” “I Hate The Tories” broken record is back on the turntable...

Get back to your Covid Cave and toss yourself off in front of the wall sized poster of your heroine Nicola Sturgeon, a proper leader. The regime in England exists because the opposition are unelectable crazed Lefties, supported by cretins like you.

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  16. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

You should certainly recognise idiots as you are a brain dead one. When there was a thread in the Horse Racing section, you were on it virtually every day screaming for more lockdowns. Lockdowns do not work – never did – but were seen as necessary to stop the NHS being overwhelmed (total nonsense).

Just explain to us how people in France, Italy, Spain or Australia are freer than us right now. I am sure you meant ‘freer’ but ‘more free’ will work in your illiterate world.

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  17. DUNCAN DONUTS

You must have missed the emergency speech from Savid where he categorically stated that your freedom depends on you submitting to another jab , a booster shot .

That means you , you're unvaccinated.

The Coronavirus passport that Boris said would never be rolled out in Britain is coming in December and mask mandates will return.

The 25th of October was a direct quote from the the government Vaccine mister Iraqi Anton Lavey lookalike Zahawi.

You don't need to invent things the people in charge openly tell us their agenda if you bother to listen

18. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

You did not see Sajid Javid say any such thing but keep deluding yourself by twisting the words. <doh>

Whilst the numbers of people giving positive plague tests is running in the thousands, the vaccinated are not getting seriously ill and filling hospitals. If you bothered to actually look at the breakdown of the statistics of Covid cases, you would see that the biggest category is young people – those that are least likely to be badly affected and require hospitalisation as well as being least likely to be vaccinated.

19. DUNCAN DONUTS

Take your boosters , wear a mask and work from home .

portrait-of-anton-lavey-bettmann (1).jpg

20. DUNCAN DONUTS

But he called for a return to the “Blitz spirit” of the early days of the pandemic, warning Britons that unless they “do their bit” by taking up the offer of vaccines and booster jabs they could lose the freedoms they have enjoyed since the lifting of lockdown in July

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sajid-javid-coronavirus-booster-jab-b1942233.html