1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

I live in Dorset. I am within 10 miles of Bournemouth. I thought that in order to give my elderly parents a break from the house, I took them for a drive. They get in the car and we don't get out. We went to see where I am going to be working from later this year, a newish building in Poole and then drove to Bournemouth. The beaches were packed. There were no kiosks open so this would mean majority of bathroom facilities closed. I do wonder how many parents will think that....it's lovely at the beach, however cannot have the kids going to school because they cannot social isolate. Double standards me thinks.
    And with my work hat on it is madness to get the very young kids back. Stick to the older ones that can understand social distancing IF THERE is sufficient space to move around - or have one way systems in place in corridors. And restriction in student numbers should reflect on exam years.
    And final thought. Today all the press were gathering around Cummings at his home trying to get a comment from him before he got into his car. Surely the press understand the two metre social distancing rule?
    Finally, how long do we think Cummings has left?

Didley Squat likes this.
  2. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

It’s all ****.

It’s all now breaking down and the majority are coming to realise that these pricks in government massively overreacted, have ****ed up their management of this sorry episode, have routinely ignored their own advice and have shagged the economy for years to come.

Bag of ****s.

NigsyHoops, kiwiqpr, bobmid and 2 others like this.
  3. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

You ****ing lefty snowflake

4. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

We’ve moved above Italy for deaths per million. Congratulations to all involved and good luck to Hancock and Johnson as they lead us in hunting down Spain.

kiwiqpr, sb_73 and Staines R's like this.
  5. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

You have been able to do that all along apparantly.

6. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Every friday and saturday in my local town.

Staines R's likes this.
  7. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Success!!!!

8. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Probably run by communists

kiwiqpr likes this.
  9. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Seriously, they never stopped. Not as many stalls granted but still a market on. I'm starting to think the the economy has been ****ed for years to come for no apparant reason. Cummings is, in a way proving that.

10. Bwood_Ranger

Why car showrooms?

Obviously there will be a donor or sibling of an MP with a financial interest in the industry but apart from that it’s such an odd thing to announce when no one gives a **** about it.

11. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

But his kid has autism? Cry me a ****ing river. Sound harsh? Don’t get me wrong I empathise with those with autistic children and am part of a scheme at work who introduce those with learning difficulties in the work place as well as having close friends with autistic children so have had plenty of first hand experience. My issue on that is that the Torys have decimated the support available and Tory supporters have watched and done **** all, so find it extremely weird there is this sudden wave of sympathy, there was no care or support to all of those struggling, the single parents who get next to **** all respite, living on peanuts. So why is there all of a sudden moral outrage, sounds like this virtue signalling to me.

12. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Just as their concern for vulnerable and disadvantaged children getting back to school! When have they ever given a flying **** before. In other news, some of the clergy men and women have received death threats and warned to stay out of politics. What a lovely society we have. The right are an angry set of lunatics.

kiwiqpr and Willhoops like this.
  13. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

That’s been my position since day one.

14. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

It has mate I know.

15. Turkish" Premier" Hoops

Turkish" Premier" Hoops Well-Known Member

Yes they should, but again the press and labour all calling for Cummings to be sacked said naff all about the labour ministers and medical officers who broke the rules , which is my point, and why I don’t think Cummings should go, purely for that reason maybe rather than the fact as a parent he was trying to sort out childcare for his autistic son, you cannot have the gutter press dictating who should go and who should stay based purely on their political views rather than on the truth, which is all the press and mainstream media should report, too many people are influenced by the mainstream media and their witch hunts to see the bigger picture, they are being played, several on here are being played like a fiddle and like the Fools or simpletons they are, they join in like baying hounds because it’s all they know.
    There are few on here who’s opinion I respect, there are also some on here that are so dumb it defies belief, they follow the herd because again, it’s all they know and they cannot think for themselves, if I upset folk so be it, if I offend the simpletons so be it, some on here try to play one against the other and they stir the pot thinking their being clever ( their not, I can see straight through them ) some make snide remarks trying to be clever, they fall into the dumb section.
    If folk don’t like my stance it’s simple, block me I don’t care, if people are willing to accept what I believe without resorting to being a fool who posts disparaging remarks no problem but I don’t suffer fools or buffoons easy and I don’t have to take snide remarks or attempts to belittle me either, it’s a two way street, if you want to take the piss feel free, but don’t get shirty if I react back it’s that simple.
    I have my view on things, people have theirs, but I am not a sheeple, I will not change my view or belief simply to fit in unlike some poor fools on here, to become part of the “in crowd”, it isn’t me, and I won’t change, just as I accept and expect them not to.

16. Turkish" Premier" Hoops

Everybody that slated Boris and the government for the lockdown and said Sweden had the right idea by not locking down etc, have you or will you now accept you were wrong as it turns out that Sweden got it wrong and they now have the highest infection rate in Europe.
    I won’t hold my breath waiting ................................

17. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I appreciate you won't have seen these as they are Scottish papers, but plenty were calling for the CMOs head when she took her trip...

_111628914_ts.jpg

_111622149_sun.20200405.2sm.1.p.p5.bits.v2.jpg.softp_postchub.26_b3df09.jpg
    _111628789_dr.jpg

You're entitled to your opinion, and I think we all know what it is, but your generalisation of the Liebour lefty brigade is pretty broad-sweeping. I'm not telling you how to go about things, but others are entitled to their own opinions, even if they differ greatly from yours.

18. Turkish" Premier" Hoops

I appreciate and understand that totally, but In my defence if people are going to assume things about me and what I believe and expect me to take it without batting an eyelid are severely wrong, some of the comments I accept as banter, others however, underhandedly but without great guise and thought attempt to belittle not just my comments but others, I will not be called a right wing racist, or a Muslim hater I am neither, my granddaughters ( 5 ) are all Muslims, I will not have it said I’m a Tommy Robinson follower, I am not and if certain cretins on here wish to abuse my political beliefs and my support I will fight back, the pen is mightier than the sword, and in my whole life I have not been afraid to use both figuratively speaking of course as I have never actually used a sword before some body on here accuses me of running amok with a claymore etc.
    I will take criticism however I will not take abuse lightly and will return in kind.

19. Bwood_Ranger

There absolutely would have been a huge benefit had we locked down properly, both quickly and not half-heartedly. Sweden didn’t lock down officially but social distances far better than our retards could have dreamt of doing without being told exactly where to stand at all times.

Our weird half-lockdown gives us the best of both worlds. Loads of deaths and a crashed economy.

bobmid and kiwiqpr like this.
  20. Bwood_Ranger

I only call you xenophobic when you say blatantly xenophobic things but yes I’m sure you’re the victim.