1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

This is Swords isn’t it.

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  2. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

So I get your story about what you think is happening, but I still don’t know what you are doing to stop it happening apart from calling people who don’t necessarily agree with you ignorant, which really isn’t helping your cause, or what kind of world you want to live in, so I don’t know if you are right wing, left wing or sky blue pink. What do you actually support or believe in, apart from all the scary negative stuff?

3. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Sadly not.

4. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

sounds like a very busy border
    have your staycation in scotland
    not only are the borders open but its safer up there

Didley Squat and Steelmonkey like this.
  5. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

I suppose it's too soon to know how long immunity may last, but I'm not aware of any confirmed cases yet of anyone having had the virus twice. I think the significance of the New York testing is just how many people have had it, most without knowing. I've always suspected that way more will have had the virus here than is reported, particularly in London.

6. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

It's probably a question of level of immunity - I think that anyone who has had flu over the last couple of years has a partial immunity to Covid 19, in this case because the diseases are related. The problem is that your immunity remains the same whereas the world of germs and bugs goes on developing and is always looking for ways of getting around your immunity - so the immunity of today may not be as strong in 6 months time - it's not that you have changed, but the diease has. Unfortunately this disease can never die out completely in the same way that smallpox did because it hops from one species to another and started its life in the animal World. The more we encroach upon the lives, and living space, of wild animals the more likely such epidemics are to develop in the future. If we go on thinking that the World belongs exclusively to us, and constantly wish to expand into those few areas of natural reserve which are left, then it will throw us more and more into the close proximity of wild animals - and so the eating of a raw marmot or wild bat on the other side of the World can lead to the closure of your local supermarket.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  7. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

I am calling people ignorant that are not willing (or being perhaps unable) taking a different perspective to their own believes. Covid-19 is only one parameter out of many that is being used transforming the world infront of us. Mass migration is another issue, Gender Gaga is another, C02 fraud only to name a few.

I have never joined any political party nor any other movement. I will always think as an individual, ignoring the manipulation of the media and other trickery that is trying to push (nudging) us into a direction that they (the elite) want. I know for certain (have evidence) that BLM, Antifa, Greta, Extinction Rebellion are creations trying to stir up trouble amongst people so that they (the elite) will at some point have an excuse to march in, destroying the current system replacing it by a tyranical one. It is Heglian Dialectic - Left (thesis) versus right (antithesis) equals middle ground or control (synthesis).

My only intention in writing about COVID-19 is to tell people that should get prepared but never be fooled by a virus, BLM and all the other nonsense they try to fabricate. Preparation to means not only materially but also spiritually because everything we know will be turned over. You won´t have to wait very long anymore and I repeat myself that this all is already happening, slowly but visibly and at the end of the year there will be a devasted economy.

8. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Border patrol quiz...

kiwiqpr and Didley Squat like this.
  9. colognehornet

Just putting a lot of factors together - the belief that Covid 19 is a hoax, global warming and environmental detruction are myths and anyone concerned about them is part of some conspiracy to take over the World. Apparently BLM, Antifa, Greta and Extinction Rebellion are all part of a Communist plot which is, apparently planned by a hidden elite with a common agenda to take over the World and destroy all industry. Apparently everyone who does not share this vision is an ignorant fool who lives in a narrow, simple little World. All of this, combined with your alarmist statements on immigration, and your negative characterization of 95% of immigrants can only lead to people presuming that you are from one particular political corner - the fact that you have never been a member of a political party is irrelevant.

10. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

I’ll try and find what I read. It seemed that people who tested positive for antibodies at one time had lost them after a couple of months. And that you had better/stronger antibodies the worse you had the virus in the first place. I hope the antibodies work because my company is spending a lot of money on developing two antibody based treatments.
    Well I think we can agree that there will be a devastated economy, and indeed there already is, we will just disagree as to whether this is due to an evil global master plan or simply down to a nasty virus and pretty incompetent responses to it.

11. colognehornet

12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

13. Butthuber

We do agree on the obvious.

Never asked yourself why they trained a pandemic in Late 2019 only to happen shortly after that. Why does the EU have a plan ready where everybody within the EU must be vaccinated till the end of 2022 ? How was it possible to arrange a world wide lockdown with most countries taking the same measures ? How comes that a foundation (Bill & Melinda Gates) are main sponsors of the WHO, the German RKI (Robert Koch Institute) and in many many more countries having a major impact on their actions/decisions ? The peak of the "pandamic" was at the end of February but most actions where taken in March/April but still they keep up the narrative to wear masks. Why are keeping up that narrative even though they should have learned that the so called pandemic is over a long time ago ? What is the reason for artificially raising the numbers ? If politicians (world wide) made a mistake at the beginning why don´t they correct it trying to safe the world economy ? Why are they pushing the narrative that there will be many pandemics soon whereas formerly they never cared about it ? Why do they keep telling infections are raising but leaving out the fact that they had heavily increased testings (which gives the wrong impression that we are talking about soaring numbers) - still lethality did not rise. The German "Anthony Fauci" Mr. Drosten said on telly (in March) that wearing masks would not help at all only to correct himself in June that he lied about it because they did not have enough masks - would you have faith in that sort of person ? Sorry to repeat myself about figures but in Germany officially we do have 9000 (unproven) deaths compared to the average of 2600 people dying every day. I have been on 2 demonstrations at the very beginning of first protests where we had small numbers (100 - 300) and police was very strict on us whereas the BLM hoax allowed mass demonstrations without any restrictions - how does that make sense ?

Even though this plot against humanity is going on world wide we (Germany) are playing yet another vicious role in that game. Germany is still occupied and the only country world wide running under the UN Enemy States clause. We do have the "Grundgesetz" (Basic Law) which sounds nice but is no real Constitution at all. We do have those fascist back again but they have repainted themselves in Green/Red - I just like to call them the Khmer Green.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Enemy_State_Clause

Do you believe that the pandemic will ever end without having us vaccinated - their prime goal. The new vaccination will effect our RNA (our genetic code).

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  14. colognehornet

The true colours are coming out now !

15. surreyhoop

surreyhoop Well-Known Member

This saddens me.. Screenshot_20200712-121031_Twitter.jpg

16. Steelmonkey

Sadly, he won't be alone having those thoughts

17. Steelmonkey

Well at least one good thing has come out of this - no marching season for the neanderthals...

IMG-20200712-WA0000.jpg

Uber_Hoop and scobyranger like this.
  18. Butthuber

19. colognehornet

Let's get this straight - there is nothing particularly political about believing that the lockdown may have been an overreaction. However - the assumption that the whole thing is a planned hoax and the deliberate blending of this theme into areas such as what you call the Co2 hoax, Extinction rebellion and Greta, and further blending this in with the theme of mass immigration is a well known trademark of the extreme right, which is extremely active in exploiting the current uncertainty over Corona. The further assumption that some kind of red green alliance is behind this, along with some kind of hidden elite which is planning to take over the World has all the trademarks of some of the right wing conspiracy theories which are flooding social media at the moment. By red green i presume you are referring to a fusion of die Linke and Bundnis 90 die Grünen - bearing in mind that both parties are in the opposition and are unable to exert influence in any way (other than in a few Bundeslander) this reeks of pure paranoia. As I said - unfortunately the colours are showing.

20. Butthuber

The only colours I do have a strong links with can be seen on my picture.

Please explain to me why CO2 is so dangerous it will “fry” us all to death in a few short years? but only makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere. I would prefer to be dead than to live in the world these people are trying to create — the third attempt to seize the world with Marxism. Start educating yourself.

The Green party is an invention by the Fabian Society (in Germany the Frankurt School) trying to indoctrinate our schools, they oppose private property, oppose Family tradition - that is why they created the Gender Gaga - and do have a lot of Paedofiles amongst them. Greta is a muppet (poor child) of Jennifer Morgan at Greenpeace who has strong links to Al Gore who is heavily invested in the IPCC (Intergovermental Panel on Climate Change) benefiting from that fraudulent system.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...-when-she-cant-read-a-script-from-greenpeace/

Please tell me the difference between the Green Sustainability and the so called "right" Conservatism ?

It is about time you start thinking on your own.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Uber_Hoop likes this.